pc gaming

Discus and support pc gaming in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just recently bought a lenovo gaming laptop and im enjoying playing games on it, but i just recently bumped into an issue wherd i can't play any of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FakkuKuroneko, Sep 4, 2020.

  1. pc gaming


    I just recently bought a lenovo gaming laptop and im enjoying playing games on it, but i just recently bumped into an issue wherd i can't play any of my games offline on my pc? is this because my pc needs to be my home console or is it just something simple?
    plz help, im leaving for a whole week on a camping trip and would like to play single player games at night.

    :)
     
    FakkuKuroneko, Sep 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Erik L Lund Win User

    Gaming on PC

    No. There is no code. Try this instead. In the top right of the Windows Store app there is a menu. Go to "My Library" and in your list of games there, you should see all of the games you own digitally. Any that can be downloaded to your PC will have a download
    link.
    Thank you, i can now see some of the games that i wanted to download at least. :D
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Gaming on PC

    No. There is no code. Try this instead. In the top right of the Windows Store app there is a menu. Go to "My Library" and in your list of games there, you should see all of the games you own digitally. Any that can be downloaded to your PC will have a download
    link.
  4. ItsMassEffect Win User

    game in pc

    No you cant play a Xbox game on a PC you have to buy the PC version of it.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

    pc gaming

    Yes, if you have Windows 8.
  6. denis97g Win User

    Gaming pc

    you should check the system requirements of the game and buy a pc with the same or better specs to run it.
Thema:

pc gaming

Loading...
  1. pc gaming - Similar Threads - gaming

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...