PC gaming on Xbox Series X

Discus and support PC gaming on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Hello, i'm weighing up buying a midrange gaming laptop or a series S. I've got a few games on steam and battlenet saved to a WD_Black eHD. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by feijoatree, Nov 28, 2021.

  1. feijoatree
    feijoatree Guest

    PC gaming on Xbox Series X


    Hi Hello,

    i'm weighing up buying a midrange gaming laptop or a series S.

    I've got a few games on steam and battlenet saved to a WD_Black eHD. The idea of redownloading them and paying for them again kind of makes it hard to buy an Xbox.

    Can I use Battlenet and Steam on a series S this way? Or is it just prudent to cough up for laptop and just plug and play with the games I have?

    Appreciate any thoughts.

    Cheers

    :)
     
    feijoatree, Nov 28, 2021
    #1
  2. Jay8007 Win User

    The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

    But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

    Nov. 1

    • The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

    • Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

    • Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  3. Garrick Beatrice Win User

    How to find games you buy

    Pc game pass and the xbox series x/s
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox series x and laptop gaming

    If you want to play PC games then you need to play them on your PC. If your PC isn't good enough then you'll need to buy one that is. You can't play PC games on a Series X.

    Both my self assembled PC gaming tower and my Series X are connected to my new LG C2 OLED. I use either my Xbox Series X controller or my 8bitdo Pro+ for most single player PC games. You're not restricted to keyboard and mouse for PC games for the most part.
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox Series X Discussion

    Just for the fun of it, I spec'ed up a Gaming PC to closely match that of the Xbox Series X spec's, just to see how cheap i could get a Gaming PC down to, To match the performance of what would be the Series X,

    The best i could come up with, at the lowest / cheapest cost for a Gaming PC to closely match the Series X, came in at £1,400, and that a rounded off number,

    So i will stick with my previous guess from my old post of £574.99.

    Also considering the Series X spec reveal, what we know now and what it would cost to get a Gaming PC to match the Series X, I would also have to guesstimate anywhere from £500 to £850.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

    Xbox Series X... Is it as good as people say it is?

    The Xbox Series X is a great console in general. The specs on it is better than some PC's and thats going to draw lots of PC players and PS4 players to it. The Series X has 16gb Ram and it has great storage. The Series X will most likely have better
    graphics that make games like Minecraft look like a whole new game. I want to hear your thoughts about the series X below and tell me if any of the information above is wrong. Have a blessed day and night.
    I can't see many PC gamers switching to the Series X as their main platform. Microsoft are already bringing all their first party exclusives to the PC so there is little reason to have a PC and a Series X. Even if it is less powerful the PS5 will have exclusives
    that won't come to PC, so Sony's offering makes a far more compelling companion console than the Series X.

    Xbox needs to have console exclusives again if it hopes to pull in the PC gamers, especially since they get features of Xbox Live without having to pay the Gold subscription.
Thema:

PC gaming on Xbox Series X

Loading...
  1. PC gaming on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - gaming Series

  2. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  3. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  4. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?

    in XboX Insiders
    Should I buy the forza horizon 6 game for my pc or Xbox series x?: These are my specs 6600xt AMD Ram- 24gb Processor- i5-10400f 250gb of storage submitted by /u/Telesphobia_14 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  8. So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized

    in XboX Insiders
    So confused on what games to download for my One X now that everything is series X/S Optimized: I just downloaded a game that says X/S Optimized AND it works on my Xbox One X. I can play it on there, I don't have to cloud stream to play it. So my question is, as an Xbox One X owner, how am...
  9. Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console

    in XboX Insiders
    Generation 1 Xbox Games on Xbox Series X Console: Can I play Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for the Xbox Gen 1 on my Xbox Series X? submitted by /u/6ThatDude9 [link] [comments]
  10. Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue when installing games from disk on Series X: cannot properly detect required space: Hello all, I am opening this post to report an issue I've found recently on my Series X. So the console fails to install games from disk if there is not enough space left on the selected drive....