PC games on xbox one

Discus and support PC games on xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, if i get a xbox one. would it be possible to play my pc steam games on it rather than on my pc? because my laptop can't play my newer games (not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Billt4G, Apr 17, 2020.

  1. Billt4G
    Billt4G Guest

    PC games on xbox one


    Hi, if i get a xbox one. would it be possible to play my pc steam games on it rather than on my pc?

    because my laptop can't play my newer games (not enough RAM & only Radeon R5 graphics) can I route these games and play them on the xbox?

    :)
     
    Billt4G, Apr 17, 2020
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    xbox on pc

    Xbox One games themselves cannot be played on the PC. You can however download PC games that are Xbox Live enabled. Some of these are Xbox Play Anywhere games, and as was stated, there is Xbox Game Pass for PC which lets you play over one hundred PC games.
    These are a mix of PC games & Xbox Live enabled PC games.
  3. Jay8007 Win User

    The Walking Dead: Michonne is it only the first episode free ? and not the complete game ?

    But in all other write ups the game is listed as complete

    Nov. 1

    • The Legend of Tianding (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • The Walking Dead: A New Frontier — The Complete Season (PC)
    • The Walking Dead: Michonne — The Complete Season (PC)
    Oct. 27

    • Frog Detective: The Entire Mystery (PC)
    • Gunfire Reborn (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    • SIGNALIS (Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
    Oct. 21

    • Persona 5 Royal (Xbox Series X|S Optimized, Xbox One, PC, & Xbox Cloud Gaming)
  4. Comfuzio Win User

    Where are all the games I purchased? My list is empty?

    Hi, the xbox app isn't meant to play the titles of xbox to the pc as an emulator because it isn't.

    If you own an xbox one you can stream your games to your pc and play from the pc with xbox one powered ON and connected to the same network.

    As for your title list, without being 100% sure I think it shows you only the games for PC since you are on PC, if you have an xbox one with the same account you will find your games.

    FYI some games that are in the "Play Anywhere" list can be played in both PC and xbox one as long as they are digital and not physical discs
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Não consigo instalar meu jogo pelo CD (I can not install my game from CD)

    Well pc or xbox one or 360 games if xbox 360 or one games and not xbox on pc games then no you cant

    The disk will have to remain in the drive

    It was going to be an xbox one feature then 100k signaturres from.bloggers and fans changed thwt
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Recognition from DVD RW Drive

    Xbox One games are only meant to be seen on an Xbox One console. If the game is available for the PC, you would have to purchase it for the PC in order to play it there.
Thema:

PC games on xbox one

Loading...
  1. PC games on xbox one - Similar Threads - games

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...