(PC) Games not showing as Xbox status
Discus and support (PC) Games not showing as Xbox status in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been playing games on my PC and I’ve noticed they haven’t been set as my Xbox status for a few months now but they had been in the past. I don’t... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/HurricaneHomer9, Feb 21, 2022.
Thema:
(PC) Games not showing as Xbox status
Loading...
-
(PC) Games not showing as Xbox status - Similar Threads - Games showing status
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow.... -
Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...
in XBoX AccessibilityDoes Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that... -
How do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do some non-Xbox games (from Steam etc.) show up on my profile's status in the Xbox...: I've been interested in this functionality for a while now but nobody has ever asked about it on the internet as far as I have found (I am on Windows 11). Some examples I can give are that... -
Xbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox Game Bar (PC) not showing many Epic Games Store game status: Xbox Game Bar not showing my game-playing status for many Epic Games Store games like Alan Wake 2 (even though it shows Rocket League and Fortnite). Also doesn't show Steam game status even... -
Installing games from Game Pass app unable to show status?
in XboX InsidersInstalling games from Game Pass app unable to show status?: [IMG] submitted by /u/MikeLanglois [link] [comments]