PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages

Discus and support PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi; In the PC Gamepass (Xbox App), I'm only seeing the game reviews that's been entered in my selected language. But I want to see the reviews written... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Punish, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Punish
    Punish Guest

Hi;

In the PC Gamepass (Xbox App), I'm only seeing the game reviews that's been entered in my selected language. But I want to see the reviews written in both my preferred language & English.

In the most of the similar gaming platforms, we're having an option to see the game reviews based on the language. (For example, we can filter the game reviews only entered as English, German, Turkish, etc.)

Is there a similar selection in PC gamepass? If not are you willing to include this feature in the future?

The behaviour is same with Microsoft Store as well.

Thanks,

Kind regards.

:)

Punish, Feb 27, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hi, Punish,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are looking to change the language for reviews as you would like to see what other gamers have posted about a specific game. Unfortunately, that is not currently possible on the Xbox app for PC. Specific titles may not be available within your region, and the app only shows you reviews from your area. But I am more than happy to show you how to submit Feedback and request this feature.

How to Submit Feedback

1. Open the Xbox App
    2. On the upper-right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and select Feedback.
    3. Then select Suggest a feature

[​IMG]

4. Your web browser will open, and you will then see a text box that allows you to submit that request
    5. Hopefully, enough people have suggested this, and it can be implemented in the near future.
    I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  3. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox app is in a different language

Hey Tvittoo -

Is this your Windows 10 PC app or your smartphone app that is in a different language? If it's your PC app, check your PC's language settings and see what the top language listed is. Make sure the top language listed is the one you'd like to see your app
    in.

[​IMG]

Let us know how it goes! :)
  4. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  5. Braitus Win User

A recommendation

Written censoring would be alright alot of games with in game chat for pc have language text filtering with the option to turn on and off.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

View reviews in other languages in XBox Store

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the language in which the reviews are written, as this is according to the region of the console. You would need to change your console region to see reviews in other languages, but that would change everything on the Xbox store from your language to the currency in which you buy games or pay subscriptions.

*A good place to express opinions for improvement and constructive criticism of the platform can be made at the link below. It's the best place for your voice to be heard.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it is always a pleasure to help the community.
Thema:

1. PC Gamepass (Xbox App): How to See Game Reviews Written in Multiple Languages - Similar Threads - Gamepass App Game

2. xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app pc won't update and gamepass games slow download speed: I recently remembered that game pass carries over to my pc as well so i attempted to download a gamepass game, state of decay 2. As i type this out, the download speed hasn't reached over 1 MB/s...
  3. Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app remote play and Gamepass App cloud gaming not recognising my controller: I'm trying to use my stadio controller which has been transitioned to bluetooth mode. It works perfectly with in browser cloud gaming It doesn't work at all with remote play on the xbox app or...
  4. How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data')

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the Xbox App to Sync Data? (Gamepass games stuck 'syncing data'): At some point the Xbox app decided to kill itself. Occasionally, I can launch and play games only to quit and have this eternal 'syncing data' launch screen the following launch of the game, for...
  5. Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in...: Every time I try to launch Wo Long Fallen Dynasty in PC GamePass on Windows 11 the Gaming Services app pops up in Microsoft Store, and then I immediately get an error. One of these pops up:...
  6. No gamepass games will install through the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No gamepass games will install through the Xbox app on PC: I having been trying for days to get games to install with no success from the Xbox app. I recently installed and SSD and installed Halo Infinite, Solasta and Gears Tactics with no problems. Now...
  7. Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming button not showing up in gamepass mobile app (android): The button to play a cloud game will not show up, whatsoever. 4fbd895c-626f-4790-a482-636673e884ef
  8. games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games showing up in xbox app gamepass library but not in console library: Yo bro I wanted some help , in my xbox app gta 5 is showing up in the games library of game pass but when i open the gamepass library from my console it doesnot shows up , can you plz tell me...
  9. Make All Owned Xbox Games Playable Via Xbox PC App (Not Just Gamepass Games)

in XboX Insiders
    Make All Owned Xbox Games Playable Via Xbox PC App (Not Just Gamepass Games): Currently the only Xbox games you can play via the Xbox PC app are Gamepass games and whatever Gamepass games you buy and install through the Xbox PC app. Originally this app was intended to gain...
  10. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....