PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game

Discus and support PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to multiple drives, now I have it installed to my C: drive and I cannot get the game to allow me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Greythor, Aug 20, 2022.

  1. Greythor
    Greythor Guest

    PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game



    PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game [​IMG]


    I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game to multiple drives, now I have it installed to my C: drive and I cannot get the game to allow me to manually save games. This is frustrating.

    :)
     
    Greythor, Aug 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Greythor Win User

    PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game

    Hi there-

    I tried the above and tried other solutions that I was looking on the web. None of them worked unfortunately. I'm still unable to save games of any type. The execution worked, but I'm still getting:


    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]



    [​IMG]
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game

    Hello Greythor,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you are trying to save your game progress and is unable to because of the error. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

    However, we found out that this could be a known issue of the game and was stated in their forums: Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Support FAQ » Forum Post by Island Dog

    It stated that you will need perform troubleshooting to fix this issue.


    [​IMG]


    Please try to perform the troubleshooting and update us in here of how it went.

    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game

    Thanks for the reply, Greythor.

    Are we having save issues with other games too? If no, then this should be an isolated issue of Sins of a Solar Empire. You will need assistance from the game support team.

    Kindly contact support through the game forums - Sins of a Solar Empire Forums

    Have a great day!

    Regards,

  5. Darker Reaper Win User

    Total War

    [quote user="US Revenge"]

    homeworld

    /thread.

    [/quote]< Sins of Solar Empire
  6. Klove33 Win User

    Empire of Sin

    try to load save game and get this

    an unexpected error occurred on load the game 0×28083008

    Game Empire of sin
Thema:

PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game

Loading...
  1. PC Gamepass Sins of a Solar Empire not able to save game - Similar Threads - Gamepass Sins Solar

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]