Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

Discus and support Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kinghalo34, Mar 27, 2020.

  1. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta


    I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code "You cant share game clips : There might be a problem with the service, or it could be because of your privacy settings or past behavior. To check your privacy settings, go to Xbox.com". After reading that i went to Xbox.com to check my privacy settings and everything looked in order, I also checked enforcement page but no enfocement history showed up, I also reset the app through windows settings and now i'm stuck with this message. Is there a work around to get my screenshots uploaded to xbox because the regular app doesnt recognize the games even though it says the game is forza horizon 4

    Any help would be welcome.

    submitted by /u/kinghalo34
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/kinghalo34, Mar 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Aixtreme Win User

    XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

    Thank you for your answer. I know how to upload captures from my xbox. I wanted to know, how to upload them from my PC to XBox Live.

    I downloaded the XBox Console Companion App and there one can read, that uploading screenshots from PC to XBox Live is currently not possible.
  3. PurriWasTaken Win User

    I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

    I am able to upload screenshots and videos taken only on Xbox game pass games using Xbox's game capture.

    The problem with that is enabling Xbox game bar and game dvr is widely known to the pc community to cause poor performance while gaming.

    My problem is that before the Game Pass update I was able to upload screenshots and videos of games I purchased from steam and epic store using Nvidia's screen capture.

    Can I still upload screenshots and videos taken from games not on Xbox game pass without using Xbox's Game capture?

    EDIT: I found the solution... We used to be able to upload content with Xbox app (beta) which updated into the game pass app and Xbox app updated to Xbox Console Companion. However a new app was added to the Microsoft store called Xbox Console Companion
    - beta. That is the app that allows you to upload screenshots/videos of games not from Game Pass, Microsoft Store or Xbox Game capture.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    What does a hard reset actually do? Need help on fixing a bugged update download on disc.

    Screenshots and clips are uploaded on the Xbox network, but if you saved ones to an external hard drive, disconnect that drive.

    If you want to export the clips and screenshots from the Xbox network you can do it using the Xbox console companion app on PC

    Or the Xbox mobile app
  5. Niko1664 Win User

    I used to be able to share PC edited screenshots with Xbox (beta). How do I share my custom screenshots since it updated?

    Hello,

    PurriWasTaken
    I did not pay attention either to this modification but I come at the moment to do it and it works correctly. If you took a picture on PC (in my case SuperHot on Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox (beta) app), you must launch the other app (Xbox Console
    Companion).

    Once in the Xbox Console Companion application, click in the left column on Screenshots and choose the source of the image:

    On this PC or Xbox Live.

    On this PC in your case. To test something similar to you, I had to move the image, change its name and also retouched it in dimension. No problem, I was able to upload it without
    worries.

    Hope this helped you, good day.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    DND on the PC app?

    I don't see a don't disturb on the Xbox Companion or Xbox Beta apps either. However, when I set my console to do not disturb the Xbox Companion and Xbox Beta app will refelect your console settings on your PC.


    [​IMG]
Thema:

Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

Loading...
  1. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta - Similar Threads - gamepass screenshots cant

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]