PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II

Discus and support PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have seen that Remnant II is in the gamepass, but when I click on it it says "NOT AVAILABLE", I am from Luxembourg, are there any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DoNotAimAtMe GAMING, Dec 1, 2023.

  1. PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II


    Hello,

    I have seen that Remnant II is in the gamepass, but when I click on it it says "NOT AVAILABLE", I am from Luxembourg, are there any restrictions?

    Thanks.

    :)
     
    DoNotAimAtMe GAMING, Dec 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

    PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II

    Hello DoNotAimAtMe GAMING,



    We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.



    Thank you for understanding.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

    PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II

    Hello DoNotAimAtMe GAMING,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    We understand you are having issues with downloading the game Remnant II on Game Pass. It appears that the game is currently not available in Luxembourg due to regional restrictions. European rights issues can be quite complex, especially when it comes to movies, music, and games.

    But hopefully it will be available in your region soon. Please keep an eye out for any updates or changes, as availability may evolve over time.

    In the meantime, you can check out other games in the Game Pass that are compatible with your region on this link: PC Game Pass | Xbox

    Thank you for your understanding, and I hope you’ll be able to enjoy Remnant II soon!



    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. itsnotme46 Win User

    Some games are unavailable to be installed/purchased on GamePass Ultimate Windows 10, yet they are available on my Xbox console.

    I'm aware that there are some games not available on gamepass for Windows 10, that are available for consoles. The games I've mentioned aren't part of that list, though.

    For example this page is for Remnant: From the Ashes -

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/remnant-from-the-ashes/9pbhxgwzts2n?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

    On it it clearly states "You can play Remnant: From the Ashes with Xbox Game Pass for PC or buy it to own." and I can select the 3 dots, "Install on my devices", select my PC and it installs the game on my PC without issues. But I'm not able to play it, because it's "not available" for me and I get the same error code 0x803F8001.
  5. Joel Guthrie Win User

    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

    I've found that with a couple games that wont run on my regular sign in (including Remnant II) which is a 365 login. Creating a second admin user for windows not connected to 365 and games run fine. It's some kind of permissions issue that I haven't been able to figure out. Xbox game pass games all work perfectly fine (including Remnant II). Some other games on other services, mainly epic and ubi, don't seem to run right or at all and I have to use a second local admin windows account and it all seems to work fine. Kind of a pain and I'm thinking of switching to just the local account only.

    Got Remnant II on epic as it was on sale and the 33% off made it like $20 so I can play with my friends who don't have game pass as they won't cross play.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

    Is this happening only with Remnant II?

    Please, if you know how to do it, make a Wi-Fi hotspot router on your phone and connect to it.

    That way we can isolate the issue, by testing another internet connection, using your mobile data plan.
Thema:

PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II

Loading...
  1. PC-GAMEPASS: Remnant II - Similar Threads - GAMEPASS Remnant

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  6. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  7. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  8. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  9. Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 Main character with 80 hours just got deleted off the gamepass version..Anyway to...: im playing remnant 2 on gamepass. got 80 hours in...collected all items in yeasha and losomn. just got the cube gun and enigma..went today to play more..my controller has back buttons and tried to...
  10. Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 on pc gamepass crashes after selecting character to fatal error.: I have been playing this and since the latest update on the 2nd I keep getting a fatal error crash after selecting my character. I have tried reinstalling the game and all drivers are up to date....