PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options

Discus and support PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't install or launch any game and my queue is stuck. Have tried everything, reinstalling the game service, windows store, Xbox app, changing user,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muhammad Aufa Husen, May 17, 2023.

  1. PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options


    I can't install or launch any game and my queue is stuck. Have tried everything, reinstalling the game service, windows store, Xbox app, changing user, using VPN, windows update but no luck

    :)
     
    Muhammad Aufa Husen, May 17, 2023
    #1
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

    PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options

    Hey Muhammad!

    Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

    In order to fix this, you will need to perform some basic troubleshooting steps. Kindly make sure to update your Device Drivers and Xbox gaming services, here's how:

    For Device Drivers:

    For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

    For Gaming services:

    Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

    Select Library.

    Under Updates & Downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.

    Once done, check if your Xbox game pass games work normally.

    Reference link: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...
  3. Hasan Jovian Win User

    Forza horizon 5 stuck on preparing on game pass pc.

    Yes I'm playing on pc, latest update installed for Windows 11. Just gets stuck in queue.
  4. Scott Rae1 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass PC won't download games

    I have tried all of the above. Still having the issue. It is constantly stuck on 'checking for updates' and is unresponive to anything else. I still cant pause or cancel the downloads either nor can I launch already installed games.
  5. GrindMyShaftNow Win User

    ScreamRide demo failing to install?

    I have the same issue I've tried to reinstall it but it just queues then it will say install then queue the most I have got to is 14% then install stopped.
  6. ryanwalton4 Win User

    Can't install halo via game pass on xbox app (I had already played it on game pass more info below)

    i cant install any games on the xbox app via gamepass,

    i have halo installed on steam however that wasnt an issue when i played it yesterday
Thema:

PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options

Loading...
  1. PC Gamepass Queue Stuck, Cant install nor play any game. Have tried most options - Similar Threads - Gamepass Queue Stuck

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this

    in XBoX Accessibility
    why cant I queue into a game, and why does gamepass keep popping up and can someone fix this: I previously had the Xbox one s, but yesterday bought the Xbox series s as an upgrade to be able to play ncaa football coming out in July. My issue is that I can no longer play rainbow six siege...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate refund due to long queueing time

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate refund due to long queueing time: It's basically impossible to play on cloud, waiting times in queue are way too long. Ultimate has also seen an increase in price but the QoS went drastically down for those who wants to play on...
  10. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: Hello everyone, I subscribe to Xbox gamepass pc yesterday and started downloading Metro Exodus, however, the downloading process stuck at 'queued' while I had no other game downloaded at the...