PC gamepass is not working even though I have it

Discus and support PC gamepass is not working even though I have it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, It says that I don't have gamepass in the microsoft store and the xbox app. But when I login to my microsoft account tab it's clearly under... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MAs12313, Mar 9, 2023.

1. MAs12313
    MAs12313 Guest

Hey,

It says that I don't have gamepass in the microsoft store and the xbox app. But when I login to my microsoft account tab it's clearly under "manage subscriptions". Any fix for this? I have tried signing in and out.

PC gamepass is not working even though I have it [​IMG]

PC gamepass is not working even though I have it [​IMG]

:)

MAs12313, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Mike Clephane Win User

Starfield Premium Edition Upgrade applicable to PC?

I have this exact same question. I brought the premium upgrade on Xbox app on my PC and can play fine, but doesnt work on Xbox X even though I have gamepass ultimate and the premium upgrade specifically says its "Play Anywhere"
  3. Boooi Win User

Unable to play "Installed" games from GamePass PC ( I'm Lost)

I cannot play gamepass game even though i have gamepass
  4. Amin Amirkhani Win User

Canceled XBOX GAME PASS ultimate without my request

Same thing happened to me although I have converted Gamepass PC to ultimate but Now I don't even have my PC Gamepass anymore
  5. Sup3rZlash3r Win User

XCloud Gaming Lag Issues

Yes there is no issue with xcloud but there is some issue the app, both pc and mobile, with how the mobile app and how the service handles the data packets. I sit next to the router with my mobile device and it still doesn't work. Are there any specific ports that should be forwarded on the router? Xcloud streaming on the mobile and in the gamepass pc app have similar issues even though my pc is hardwired, the only way I have been able to play it is through a web browser on my pc.
  6. Asher Jackson Win User

What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?

I have 3 months of gamepass Core, can i get them upgraded to gamepass ultimate? I am not able to use my gamepass core on PC?
    You will get 2 months of Ultimate. I'm not sure about the PC part, though.
Thema:

1. PC gamepass is not working even though I have it - Similar Threads - gamepass working though

2. Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox gamepass pc site work in Montenegro at all: Hi, Website for gamepass pc doesn't work in Montenegro, even though it says that it is supported region. It displays error: The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  3. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...
  4. Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Gamepass only working on some games: Whenever I try to download rainbow six siege with my PC Gamepass, the download button doesnt load at all and just shows the loading symbol infinitely, however when I go to a different game such as...
  5. gamepass quests still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamepass quests still not working: I just unlocked a achievement in forza horizion 5 andthe gamepass quest for earn a a chievement in game pass has not complete but the quest for play game pass game....
  6. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  7. Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Gamepass ultimate that is Bought and Redeemed in the US work in the Philippines? (Xbox): Im going to the Philippines on May, i’m planning to bring my Xbox Series S, i’m wondering if a Gamepass ultimate that was bought and redeemed in the US will work in the Philippines (Online and...
  8. Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games only work when installed on C drive: As the title says, when installed to my two other drives, d and e, the games will sometimes start and run before shutting down instantly. Or they won't start at all, giving the message, "(game)...
  9. Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is game sharing working with gamepass but not Xbox live?: My friend and I just started game sharing. I have game pass ultimate and he doesn’t. We both set my home Xbox for each others accounts and now he has access to game pass games, but still can’t...
  10. Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does early access work with the gamepass version from forza motorsport?: I've bought the premium add ons bundle for forza motorsport, but i don't have the 5 days early access. Does early access work with the gamepass version? db56fa98-f3c3-4af7-b10f-6d35a8976614