PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package...

Discus and support PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Everytime i try to install a gamer on my PC from gamepass fit will start to install but then stay at zero and i will then see a notification that say... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xB1oODx Av3nger, Jul 23, 2022.

1. PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package...

Everytime i try to install a gamer on my PC from gamepass fit will start to install but then stay at zero and i will then see a notification that say "Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package". At first i thought it was just doing it for power wash simulator, but then i tried a few different random games and it did it for all of them. Ive made sure my app was up to date and it was. I dont know whats going wiht it. I NEED HELP!

:)

xB1oODx Av3nger, Jul 23, 2022
  2. David Domi Win User

Game downloading problem "Starting 0%"

After following all of your steps, I open the Xbox App, sign in with the same account as the Microsoft Store, and when I try to install a game, it installs "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package" from the Microsoft Store and my game is still stuck at "Downloading 0%".
    Not sure what else to do, I feel like I've tried everything.
  3. N_Bab1 Win User

Games won't download on Xbox game pass PC application.

Hi !

I have followed your instructions to the letter, but unfortunately the problem persists.

I got an update from Gaming Services, and since then when I want to install a game from GamePass PC or Windows Store, the download stalls at 0% with the Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package telling me if be installed on each installation attempt.

I also reinstalled the Xbox application, deleted the Gaming Service and reinstalled it, unchecked the ipv6 of my network... all without success. I've already reinstall Visual C++ 2015, without success too .

I've never had a problem in over 4 years of Gamepass.

My Windows 11 is up to date. Can you help me ?

Best Regards.

Nicolas.
  4. ZayneAsh Win User

Games Not Installing On PC Xbox App

I'm having the same issue as well. When I followed the advice given by Kimmy_24, both the game I was trying to download and Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package appeared but remain stuck in starting download. So, the fix didn't work. Does anyone else have any ideas on how to fix this issue?
  5. LunaLeon8 Win User

Cannot download and install any game from PC game Pass.

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Please try to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ programs. Download a fresh copy of Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime from here and then install it:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/cpp/windows/latest-s...

Make sure you download the correct version of it (x86 or x64). Restart your computer after the installation and let me know how it goes.

If the error persists, please send me a screenshot of any error message you receive.
    there is no error just the same.. the download bar still stuck at 0% and the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package installed" still pop up every time I try to download a game from the pc game pass
  6. basti01985 Win User

Having trouble installing certain titles on Xbox Game Pass?

Thema:

PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package...

1. PC gamepass games wont install. Microsoft visuals c++ 2015 UWP desktop runtime package... - Similar Threads - gamepass games wont

2. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  3. Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stupid gamepass wont let me install a game..: Fed up with all the issues only to now end up with a new one that makes NO sense. I turn 40 in 2 months and yet Conan exiles on xbox gamepass on PC is telling me my mommy and daddy have to...
  4. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  5. Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pc gamepass game wont launch because the requested operation requires elevation: I checked and my windows account is the owner of the game but the email I use for xbox and windows is different so I don't know if that could be the cause. Also after it tells me I need elevation...
  6. Gamepass game wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass game wont launch: When i try to launch Control from gamepass on pc i get the following error. Windows 11 Rebooted computer reinstalled the game on a different disk. [img] c0efcd91-dda8-4e8a-8aec-5c6ec7d3ffd3
  7. Gamepass Game Wont Launch Fallout 76

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Game Wont Launch Fallout 76: How are you today I purchased gamepass and installed fallout 76 on 2 identical spec pcs (more then enough system requirments for game) and fallout launches perfect on one pc but not at all on the...
  8. Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass PC - Game wont launch, crashes in first 5 seconds: Here's what appears in the problem report. Problem signature Problem Event Name: MoAppCrash Package Full Name: 39EA002F.NieRAutomataPC_1.0.38.0_x64__n746a19ndrrjg Application Name: praid:Game...
  9. No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all

in XBoX on Windows
    No Mans Sky Gamepass save corrupted, now the game wont save at all: I downloaded this game on PC gamepass and played for about 3 hours over several days. My save file became corrupt, or "not compatible with this version of the game." I reinstalled the game but it...
  10. game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game i own wont work after gamepass was canceled: I canceled gamepass and purchased 12 months of xbox live gold. I own Elder Scrolls Online (hard copy) and all expansions. It says i don't have a gamepass subscription when I try to play it and...