PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup

Discus and support PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I keep running into the same problem on the gamepass games where they are just sitting there stuck on the signing in loading popup and it doesnt do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XxDestinyKingX, Dec 4, 2022.

1. PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup

I keep running into the same problem on the gamepass games where they are just sitting there stuck on the signing in loading popup and it doesnt do anything and I cant play the game because of it

:)

XxDestinyKingX, Dec 4, 2022
  2. Michele Lerda Win User

Same problem,

Install xbox app on your pc, launch the game using this program and everything work
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello XxDestinyKingX, when it says that they are stuck in a "loading popup" it shows some error message either in the App or on the system itself?

Would you be using Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

have-12d35019-4da9-0cb1-ba47-f8b031b712ad

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.

After this try this procedures below.

Using System File Checker in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

chkdsk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...

1 - Type cmd (Command Prompt) in the search bar of the Start menu and then click Run as administrator.

2 - Enter chkdsk /f/x/r/v

Being in use the system will ask if the user wants to check the chosen drive after reboot. Just type S and restart the computer.
  4. Jesse Turner2 Win User

Games crash on launch or shortly after launch from Xbox app on PC

Also having trouble launching The Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Xbox GamePass for PC. I have also tried all the steps listed above. It seems that when i reinstall the game the normal popup that appears when a game is launched for the first time that has you link the game to your gamepass account is not popping up so after a few seconds the game just fails to load and closes with no error code.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Did you sign up to Xbox GamePass for PC or for Console? If you signed up for Xbox GamePass for Console , some games, specifically play anywhere games are still playable on PC. You need to sign up for either GamePass on PC or GamePass Ultimate to access
    the full catalog of PC games. More information on how to sign-up can be found here: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-pc-faq
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
Thema:

1. PC Gamepass games are stuck on signing in loading popup - Similar Threads - Gamepass games are

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  4. Xbox GamePass games suggestions

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox GamePass games suggestions: What games do you like to be added into xbox gamepass For me i think the best games that could be added is call of duty , carx drift racing , and crash series let me hear your thoughts...
  5. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  6. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  7. How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to use PS4 controller with Gamepass PC games?: Answer in title. How can i use PS4 controller with PC Gamepass games? DS4Windows isnt helping even with xbox 360 emulation. f80f36ef-95fa-46d4-a9f4-df4c9716716d
  8. Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Just bought gamepass ultimate and I can t open any games that I already had and I can t...: Just bought gamepass ultimate and can t open games and i can t install games either. I reset and updated but it won t work. I paid the gp but it doesn t show that I have Gamepss, also he gp app...
  9. PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC GamePass game closes 30 seconds after opening.: All of a sudden when I go to play Fallout 76 on my PC via Xbox game pass the game starts up just as it always had except now right when its at the title screen the game seemingly crashes with no...
  10. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...