PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game
Discus and support PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am playing on a fairly modern PC, using the Gamepass version of this game. As I understand it, this means I play with other PC Gamepass and console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Geoffrey Mitchell, Dec 10, 2022.
Thema:
PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game
Loading...
-
PC GamePass - Deep Rock Galactic crashes to desktop every time I play the game - Similar Threads - GamePass Deep Rock
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I... -
I just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...
in XBoX Games and AppsI just installed deep rock galactic on gamepass and when i launch it its stuck on the...: I should have no problem running this game on my PC but it just doesnt load up. I tried reinstalling and still wont work. [img] 844fdb42-ff6b-41c6-80d0-a756b8bee249 -
Deep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia
in XBoX Games and AppsDeep Rock Galactic unavailable on PC gamepass in Malaysia: As the title, it's available in other countries (my friend in the UK) but not here in Malaysia. Does anyone know why? I'd love to be able to join my friends on PC! [img]... -
since the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing
in XBoX Games and Appssince the last xbox gamepass update, deep rock galactic keeps crashing: Since the latest update to gamepass (currently august 14) deep rock galactic keeps crashing to desktop. i have never had the game crash before now. i even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the... -
Cant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in
in XBoX on WindowsCant Start Deep rock Galactic (Gamepass) PC as Xbox Live refuses to sign me in: Trying to play deep rock galactic on gamepass PC. As soon as i launch I get a popup "Welcome back", I push lets play, and then it cant log me in. No error code, just a plain "cant sign you in...