pc gamepass choose what to install not working

Discus and support pc gamepass choose what to install not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on gamepass pc when there is a game with the choose what to install option when I clickk that it fails to load same case when I click manage modify... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by blockgaming, Jan 30, 2022.

  1. blockgaming
    blockgaming Guest

    pc gamepass choose what to install not working


    on gamepass pc when there is a game with the choose what to install option when I clickk that it fails to load same case when I click manage modify installation. This is the error it has.
    pc gamepass choose what to install not working [​IMG]


    :)
     
    blockgaming, Jan 30, 2022
    #1
  2. blockgaming Win User

    pc gamepass choose what to install not working

    I did uninstall it and reinstall it the issue is still happening.
  3. XBF-Spartan Win User

    pc gamepass choose what to install not working

    Hi Block,

    Thanks for your reply! Can I ask if your hard drive is formatted in NTFS or FAT32?
  4. XBF-Spartan Win User

    pc gamepass choose what to install not working

    Hi block,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Can you uninstall the current version you have of the Xbox App and download and install this version . Xbox App for Windows PC | Xbox . Please check back and let us know if this fixes your issue.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC!

    They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

    For Xbox

    For PC

    Both for it incl. Gold
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC!

    They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

    For Xbox

    For PC

    Both for it incl. Gold
Thema:

pc gamepass choose what to install not working

Loading...
  1. pc gamepass choose what to install not working - Similar Threads - gamepass choose install

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. Gamepass Games installing twice (Under windows apps and wherever else you choose)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Games installing twice (Under windows apps and wherever else you choose): This is referencing this post which never had a solution. XBox GamePass Ultimate on Pc installing games twice??? - Microsoft Community Will this ever be fixed? I'm having the same problem....