(Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . .
Discus and support (Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Built myself a pc Installed gamepass but im greeted with every install a message at the top that says checking for updates . . . Cant pause the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FaintFawn352979, May 18, 2023.
Thema:
(Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . .
Loading...
-
(Pc gamepass) Checking for updates . . . - Similar Threads - gamepass Checking updates
-
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Microsoft took my money for the xbox gamepass but it still tells me to pay ...i did check...
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft took my money for the xbox gamepass but it still tells me to pay ...i did check...: Microsoft took money from my account for my xbox gamepass,but it didnt activate,it still tells me to pay and i double checked the R199 was deducted 3f088f69-c204-4b45-bb37-cd4830357ffd -
Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...
in XBoX on WindowsWhy when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f -
I can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...
in XBoX Games and AppsI can't download Deep Rock Galactic on pc with the Gamepass (I did check the service...: [img] I have had the Xbox Game Pass for a few days and have been able to most of the other games just fine but for some reason Deep Rock Galactic isn't available on the Xbox app or the site. I... -
Gamepass App on PC stuck in "Checking for updates"
in XBoX Games and AppsGamepass App on PC stuck in "Checking for updates": Since today, I noticed that when I wanted to download a game, it got stuck on 0%. When looking at the download screen, I noticed that right besides the installation queue, was a "checking for... -
How can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?
in XBoX on WindowsHow can I check my gamepass for pc code expire date ?: I'v just got a gamepass for pc 1 month code from giveaway how can I check its expire date ? 2ff0c3ea-a369-4c76-af88-b960292ad7ff