PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto...

Discus and support PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I preloaded Atomic Heart last weekend. I have auto update on. Tried to play Tuesday. It said it needed an update and ran a short update. Original size... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RobertDinsmore, Feb 24, 2023.

  1. PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto...


    I preloaded Atomic Heart last weekend. I have auto update on. Tried to play Tuesday. It said it needed an update and ran a short update. Original size was ~ 50GB. After that first update it then downloaded a ~ 70GB update. I let that run and figured I could play Wednesday or Thursday. Try to play today and there is another 18GB update. This is ridiculous. Let me play the stupid game in single player and stop making me update. I will have downloaded 140 GBs after this update. Why are there so many forced updates and why don't they download. This is supposed to be a game service not a never ending download bar viewer.


    PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates.  I preloaded and have auto... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    RobertDinsmore, Feb 24, 2023
    #1
  2. John P_14 Win User

    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ? Thank you

    There are a few ways you can do to fix Atomic Heart's problems if you're using Xbox Game Pass on a PC:

    1. Make sure your computer satisfies the minimum system requirements for the game by checking. The system requirements for Atomic Heart are listed on the game's shop page.

    2. Verify any updates to make sure the game has the most recent patch or update. You may do this by selecting Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" menu, then checking for updates.

    3. Uninstall the game: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if resetting it does not fix the problem. To accomplish this, pick "Uninstall" from the context menu when you right-click Atomic Heart in the Xbox app's "My Library" section. You can reinstall the game using the Xbox app after uninstalling it before.
  3. Rostom L Win User

    PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto update enabled but could not play Tuesday or today because it keeps asking to install big updates.

    Hi RobertDinsmore!

    Sorry to hear about what happened. This is not the situation I want you to be in. Since the game has just been recently released, there could be additional patches or add-ons that are required to be installed for you to be able to play the game completely. The updates will depend on the game publisher. If you have questions and inquiries about the game, you may directly contact them through https://support.focus-entmt.com/hc/en-us

    Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. StoneheartRaven Win User

    My recently purchased games on XBox App on Windows 10 will not play my games,

    It's not Atomic Heart specifically. It's that the XBox app is where I purchased Atomic Heart through, and because my XBox app on PC will not log me into XBox live when I launch Atomic Heart, for some reason, it also doesn't allow Atomic Heart to launch. Looking around, I'm far from the only person this seems to be happening to. And it's affecting more than Atomic Heart now. Any game I need to log into XBox live for, will not work when I launch it now. Including games like Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, which I had working just a month ago. Before anyone asks, yes, my Live subscription is up to date and active. Thus far, no remedy I've found has worked.
  5. InboundsCupid Win User

    Help!!

    Atomic Heart is coming to Playstation 4, PC and Xbox One 31 Dec 2019
  6. PAWO01 Win User

    Achievements don't unlock in Atomic Heart?

    No progress in Atomic Heart
Thema:

PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto...

Loading...
  1. PC gamepass - Atomic Heart is constantly requiring updates. I preloaded and have auto... - Similar Threads - gamepass Atomic Heart

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes...
  5. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  6. I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library

    in XboX Insiders
    I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]...
  7. Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive...
  8. Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a...
  9. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  10. xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamepass ultimate i got a trick for it: and u must have game pass ultimate already for it to work submitted by /u/Interesting_Leg_3084 [link] [comments]