Pc Game

Discus and support Pc Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright, I’m trying to play age of empires definitive edition but it just keeps telling me to click yes or no for package installer, I’ve pressed both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AR_677, May 8, 2022.

  1. AR_677
    AR_677 Guest

    Pc Game


    Alright, I’m trying to play age of empires definitive edition but it just keeps telling me to click yes or no for package installer, I’ve pressed both pulls up a window about “offline pro-missions” and I turned it on still doesn’t work my internet works fine still on my Xbox so I know it’s not my internet but I’ve restarted pc, I’ve reinstalled the game, the game updated one night now it’s just this PLEASE HELP

    ***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

    :)
     
    AR_677, May 8, 2022
    #1
  2. Erik L Lund Win User

    Gaming on PC

    No. There is no code. Try this instead. In the top right of the Windows Store app there is a menu. Go to "My Library" and in your list of games there, you should see all of the games you own digitally. Any that can be downloaded to your PC will have a download
    link.
    Thank you, i can now see some of the games that i wanted to download at least. :D
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Gaming on PC

    No. There is no code. Try this instead. In the top right of the Windows Store app there is a menu. Go to "My Library" and in your list of games there, you should see all of the games you own digitally. Any that can be downloaded to your PC will have a download
    link.
  4. ItsMassEffect Win User

    game in pc

    No you cant play a Xbox game on a PC you have to buy the PC version of it.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

    pc gaming

    Yes, if you have Windows 8.
  6. denis97g Win User

    Gaming pc

    you should check the system requirements of the game and buy a pc with the same or better specs to run it.
Thema:

Pc Game

Loading...
  1. Pc Game - Similar Threads - Game

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...