PC Game Pass Xbox App repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services, despite it already being...

Discus and support PC Game Pass Xbox App repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services, despite it already being... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my installed games on the Xbox app for PC Game Pass disappeared from the installed section and it repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wesley Gardner, Mar 6, 2023.

1. PC Game Pass Xbox App repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services, despite it already being...

All of my installed games on the Xbox app for PC Game Pass disappeared from the installed section and it repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services in order to install anything, despite having the gaming service already installed.

I have reset and repaired the Xbox app, the Gaming Service, and the Microsoft Store. I have also removed and re-added the gaming service through Powershell and even did a windows reset with a new ISO file.

Occasionally the Xbox app stops asking to install the gaming services, but when I try to Install any game, it gives me various error codes and sits at 0% downloaded. I then restart the Xbox app, the failed downloads disappear entirely, and it keeps asking to download the gaming services again.

Can anyone help me with this? I have searched every forum I can find and tried every solutions, but nothing seems to be working.

Thanks!

:)

Wesley Gardner, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Duster589 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

She can play any of the Game Pass for PC games on the PC. It does not matter what games she downloads to the Xbox One. As long as she has Game Pass Ultimate she only needs to log into the Xbox App on Windows 10 to download and play the games. As long
    as the PC being used has the hardware capable of playing the games.
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox Live on PC

Yes you just need to use the Xbox app ti purchase and download games. There is a subscription service of Game Pass PC beta, you get 100 PC games to play. Your PC needs to be running the Windows 10 1903 update, to use Game Pass PC beta.
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Game pass for PC

Hello cachorroalfa29,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are being asked to purchase Dead by Daylight even though you have an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription. We recommend making sure you are signed in to the Microsoft
    Store App, Xbox (beta) App and Xbox Console Companion App with the account that owns the subscription.
    Are you attempting to install the game from the Xbox (beta) App? Are you able to begin the installation when you try downloading the game from the Microsoft Store App? Is this issue occurring with any other Xbox Game Pass for PC games? Be sure
    to let us know the results cachorroalfa29!
  5. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

6. Francia J. Win User

I try to download a game but it says your not quite old for this

Hi JosephOncel, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?

If you're on PC are you trying to install an Xbox Game Pass game on Xbox App?
Thema:

PC Game Pass Xbox App repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services, despite it already being...

1. PC Game Pass Xbox App repeatedly asks to download Gaming Services, despite it already being... - Similar Threads - Game Pass App

2. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  4. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  7. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  10. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38