PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

Discus and support PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm from PH and both my windows region and microsoft account are located in PH but my xbox insider hub doesnt show the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IBrokeUrAnus, Jan 20, 2023.

1. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

• I'm from PH and both my windows region and microsoft account are located in PH but my xbox insider hub doesnt show the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview
    submitted by /u/IBrokeUrAnus
    [link] [comments]

/u/IBrokeUrAnus, Jan 20, 2023
  2. KAREEEEN777 Win User

I cant find my Game Pass for Southeast Asia on my XBOX insider hub (i am from Indonesia)

Hi, I already joined the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview through the Xbox Insider app then the PLAY WITH GAME PASS button show up, but after I click it then redirect me to the store homepage

So, why I face this issue?
  3. AliffAnwar Win User

I cant find my Game Pass for Southeast Asia on my XBOX insider hub (i am from Indonesia)

my xbox insider app still didn't show the Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. How long for the registration to complete?
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

xbox not showing any game titles

That's a preview and it's available for insiders, there's a process to register as insider to get access to it

"To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown."
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox app on windows 11 won't load

Hi SevenPenguin846! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

This is under preview by insider members currently, so to have access you need to join trough the insider app, this is only on PC, you need to be sure that the PC it's set to the proper region to access this and the account also

To get started, download the Xbox Insider app from the Microsoft Store on Windows. After signing into the app with your Microsoft account navigate to the Previews tab and join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview. Wait for the registration to complete and you’re good to go! Now that you’re in the preview launch the Xbox app which can be found in the Microsoft Store on Windows if it’s not already installed. Sign into the Xbox app with the same Microsoft account that you used to join the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview and then subscribe to PC Game Pass from within the Xbox app. After signing up for the service you’re ready to start downloading and playing games from the library! As you start to play games and explore the Xbox app, please help us improve the experience by submitting feedback. To submit feedback, click on the user icon in the top right of the Xbox app and select Feedback from the dropdown.
Thema:

PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show

1. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion preview doesnt show - Similar Threads - Game Pass Southeast

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  6. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  9. Message for Windows Gaming Insiders who participated in the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia...

in XboX Insiders
    Message for Windows Gaming Insiders who participated in the PC Game Pass Southeast Asia...: Thank you for helping us ensure players have a great PC gaming experience! For a limited time, we have a special introductory offer for new members in Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand,...
  10. PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion Preview closed?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Game Pass Southeast Asia Market Expansion Preview closed?: As the title suggests, is it closed? I can't find the menu on Xbox Insider Hub. submitted by /u/Ambitious-Cap-5605 [link] [comments]