PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

Discus and support PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps. I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JonasGarbuio, Nov 1, 2023.

  1. JonasGarbuio
    JonasGarbuio Guest

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves


    After Buying the YEar 1 a few days ago, I couldn't access the DLC maps.

    I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game and there I lost all my saves... my lvl30+ profile and 40/50 hours gameplay saves are gone....

    Is there any way to get back my saves and profile ?

    everything should be clouded so why did everything disappeared ?

    :)
     
    JonasGarbuio, Nov 1, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

    Thanks

    Brilliant
  3. JonasGarbuio Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    I will seach how to back up my save files, sould be usefuls to do that once in a while.
  4. JonasGarbuio Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    I have to wait for an hour or two with the game launched ?

    Gues I can try that tomorrow.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    I would advice you just create multiple local save files, so that you can always use one as back up should you have any similar issues.
  6. Nkosana23 Win User

    PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

    Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer. There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

    Thanks.

    Brilliant.
Thema:

PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves

Loading...
  1. PC Game Pass - Snowrunner - Buying a DLC (Year 1 pass) make me lose my profile and saves - Similar Threads - Game Pass Snowrunner

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Snowrunner PC with game pass game dont saves all progress. where is the pronblem ?: I tried few things like firewall permissions but that thnigs are turned off due anti virus app override for its on so that is not cause . I have this problem just few days and i am very annoyed...