PC Game Pass Save Data Location?

Discus and support PC Game Pass Save Data Location? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have been playing Subnautica on PC Game Pass, but it is leaving soon. I was able to get it from a different store (Epic Games) and now I wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FeltNapkin24, Nov 16, 2022.

1. FeltNapkin24
    FeltNapkin24 Guest

So I have been playing Subnautica on PC Game Pass, but it is leaving soon. I was able to get it from a different store (Epic Games) and now I wanted to move the save data from Xbox's location to the new launcher, but I can't find the save files anywhere. I have checked the following locations and found nothing;

C:\ProgramData\Unknown Worlds\Subnautica

C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\Unknown Worlds\Subnautica\Subnautica\SavedGames

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games

C:\ProgramData\Packages\UnknownWorldsEntertainmen.GAMEPREVIEWSubnautica_bh1f6rvenfkm2

these are all the locations that I saw mentioned from other posts, but I found nothing resembling any save files.

Does anyone have any idea as to where the save files could be if not in any of these folders?

:)

FeltNapkin24, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

incorrect, only some of the gamepass saves are in a different file format, there are tools now to transfer, and most steam and epic game saves are identical.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today FeltNapkin24

The saved data for Subnautica is stored in the cloud and they're encrypted in your PC

Is not possible to access to these files

And, 99% of the times. saved files for games between stores aren't compatible with each other (Steam, Microsoft store, Epic, etc)

So, even if you get the files. Probably the game is not going to recognize them
  4. Tezzerrific Win User

save location, will be a hidden folder

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Packages\UnknownWorldsEntertainmen.GAMEPREVIEWSubnautica_bh1f6rvenfkm2\SystemAppData\wgs\00090000001724D9_43C901001704438EB21FE68A38616E6E\8D143806F711475583D95B46CD2CE7D1

[​IMG]

i used to use gamepass save file converter, not sure if it still works or not

Download PC Gamepass Save File Converter 0.4.5.4 (softpedia.com)
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Where is the saved data location of Game Pass games on PC

It could be that your game doesn't have a local save.

For other games I would go to https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home and search for your game on there. You may also need to change your File Explorer to show hidden files.

Most of the Games on the Game Pass have Xbox Cloud saving for backup.
  6. Ramb0Spar7an117 Win User

Where is the saved data location of Game Pass games on PC

It could be that your game doesn't have a local save.

For other games I would go to https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Home and search for your game on there. You may also need to change your File Explorer to show hidden files.

Most of the Games on the Game Pass have Xbox Cloud saving for backup.
    That's ridiculous and if I'm somewhere with no internet and I just wanna pick up where I left off I'm **** out of luck, basically
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass Save Data Location? - Similar Threads - Game Pass Save

2. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  3. Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Xbox PC Game Pass save game save files on PC Game Pass.: If I uninstall my game from my PC, will all the saved game progress be saved to the cloud? And would I be able to recover it after installing the game again. fee4ddad-eb1e-4ba1-a5c9-49879e5f0f50
  4. Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sync saves Offline mode Game pass game in my Asus Rog Ally.: Hi I have a question about the sync and the xbox play anywhere. This is my problem, i played sea of the stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally, before i took a flight i activate the settings...
  5. How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off cloud saving for Starfield on Game Pass?: I only have 5gb of onedrive, and I need to turn off cloud saving. I dont use it anyway and I wont be blackmailed into buying more storage that I dont want. a5104da8-f63a-4b50-82a4-235951397600
  6. My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is...: My Xbox game clips won’t save anymore. I recently stopped Xbox game pass subscription, is that why they won’t save? Do you need the game pass to save clips? 53aaf2f3-6fc0-4b13-afd7-7a157904f259
  7. How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I transfer Game Pass saves between Game Pass accounts?: 2 months ago I created a new, alternate account to try out a free trial code for game pass a friend had given me(you can't use free trial's on existing accounts even if you've never had game pass...
  8. Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on Xbox Game Pass for PC cloud saves?: I have been having a hell of a time with Starfield for PC through the Game Pass. It seems every time there is an update to the game, when I try to start the game it instantly crashes. After hours...
  9. Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the saved game files for gotham knights PC GAME PASS version?: dont give me the steam version i need the pc game pass version 8ebe8c47-496c-42b9-9ed5-b1389e2e230c
  10. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54