PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

Discus and support PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Joshua Kraemer, Jun 14, 2021.

1. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the 1-month codes haven't been available for over two weeks now. Will they ever come back?

:)

Joshua Kraemer, Jun 14, 2021
  2. Joshua Kraemer Win User

It's finally come back today. Phew...
  3. Joshua Kraemer Win User

I've sent a question to the support team as of the 1st of this month, but they haven't given me a concrete answer. This was the answer I got on the 9th:

I understand you are unable to see the redemption page for Xbox Game pass for PC. I know how important this is for you. No worries, I am here to provide you the information you need.

I have checked your account and verify Xbox Game Pass for PC – 3 months is still showing up in your Rewards dashboard. We often make changes to the program in order to provide our participants with a variety of prizes. The offers vary between accounts. This is by design and adheres to the Microsoft Services Agreement .

Which does not answer my question. I sent a follow-up asking plainly "if the 1-month Reward will be made available again, and if the Xbox Game Pass for PC rewards will continue to be available for the forseeable future", and have gotten no response.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Hello, I dont think things like that will get a response. Its no telling if it will be available again.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Joshua Kraemer!

Issues and concerns about Microsoft Rewards is best supported by the Microsoft Rewards Support team.

You may contact them by going to this link: Microsoft Rewards Support team.

If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to post back here.
  6. TerryDaes Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC disappeared from the Rewards redeem options

The Rewards program rotates out some cards every now and then. They usually return though.
    The Rewards programme has not rotated the Xbox Live Gold pass nor the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, both of which are useless when one does not have an Xbox. This is discrimination against PC gamers, which is appalling from Microsoft!

In addition, I recently used rewards points for an Xbox Live Gold pass, thinking naively that it could extend my Xbox Game Pass for PC. It didn't but created a useless additional pass that I cannot use.

I asked the Microsoft Rewards support team to cancel the pass and reverse the Rewards points redemption. Of course, they did not do it – and cannot be bothered to provide any feedback. Appalling customer service from Microsoft.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks? - Similar Threads - Game Pass reward

2. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  3. Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X rewards and game pass quests dont work: I've had my xbox series x for 3 years now and whenever i click on the rewards app, it says "service unavailable" even though my country is definitely supported. The other problem is that my game...
  4. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  5. didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    didnt get a code with pc game pass redeemed with Microsoft rewards?: I believe i was supposed to get a code when i redeemed my points, however i did not receive one. also whenever i try to get minecraft (on the launcher) or on the xbox app, it does not even say i...
  6. My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft rewards auto reedeem for 1 months Game Pass hasn't worked on the 1st November,...: My rewards auto redeem for the 1st Novmber hasn't worked for 1 months gamepass ultimate, l have sufficient rewards points accumulated. The auto redeem worked perfectly on the 1st Ocotber (first...
  7. Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my redeemed reward PC game pass code working?: I redeemed my reward points to get the PC Game Pass over a week ago. I have tried using the code to activate my PC Game Pass only to get errors saying I "already own this item" but it doesn't show...
  8. i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot get rewards points for game pass quests: when i complete a game pass quest and try to turn it in for the points, i get 'try again later' since i joined in september, i have submitted 2 support tickets but they demand a screenshot and...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Reward?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Reward?: Hi, I just checked the rewards available to me and game pass ultimate is no longer there. Is this temporary? For context I am in Canada. Thanks, Arthur 28ce217b-6e1b-4fb2-a70d-90ca22def77d
  10. Starfield Game Pass Rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Game Pass Rewards?: I've been playing Starfield now on my Series X for the last three days and I'm loving it, however I've noticed a bit of an issue. Game Pass rewards aren't unlocking, not even the rewards for...