PC Game Pass refund

Discus and support PC Game Pass refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a small issue. I forgot to cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass and it already took money. Is it possible to cancel this subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielBok, Sep 21, 2022.

1. DanielBok
    DanielBok Guest

PC Game Pass refund

Hello, I have a small issue. I forgot to cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass and it already took money. Is it possible to cancel this subscription and get money back ? Sadly i cannot afford this subscription and that money will be missing for me now.

:)

DanielBok, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Is it possible to change my xbox game pass core to pc game pass standard?

You would have to cancel the Core subscription (and refund if available) and then purchase PC Game Pass.
  3. emirhansoy Win User

Game pass

Im on pc and it seems the other 2 payments are being refunded but i still dont have the game pass
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Upgrade Refund Issue: Only Refunded for Upgrade, Not PC Game Pass

When you added the Ultimate, the PC Game Pass was cancelled and upgraded to Ultimate. So it was no longer eligible for a refund.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

There is no Game Pass for the 360. Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and PC. So you may want to contact where you bought it from to see about a refund if that's possible.
  6. JonahChawre Win User

Xbox refund issue

Few days ago I purchased xbox Game pass pc and yesterday I cancel it and request to get refund but after 24 hour I didn't get refund
Thema:

PC Game Pass refund

1. PC Game Pass refund - Similar Threads - Game Pass refund

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  4. game pass refund

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass refund: Split from this thread. Hello, I would like to refund my PC gamepass. I have done everything the article has said but i was given no option at all to request a refund for it. I would love some...
  5. Game pass subscription refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass subscription refund: Hello! So i bought the "For Console" xbox gamepass and i was suppost to get "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege Deluxe Edition" but when it finished downloading, it popped up a screen saying me to...
  6. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  7. Refund for game pass purchase that was not me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund for game pass purchase that was not me: Game pass charge for $52 on my account. My game pass renews the 18th of every month. This purchase was not me. f29c9ebe-3d21-4881-a117-ae57d3c15492
  8. I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like a refund on an Xbox game pass which I brought my grandson for Christmas in...: I need a refund on a Xbox game pass that I brought my grandson for Christmas in error, I should of brought a game voucher (Green) 28c7cf57-11af-473f-b392-3b97dac52813
  9. Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund an accidental purchase for a game I've already played on game pass?: I just purchased minecraft on the store rather than renewing my game pass thinking that I would be able to play online with my friends without the game pass subscription, and I would have the...
  10. Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Game Pass games on PC, they now say they've been refunded and removed from...: I've been playing Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 continually for a week now, but today I tried to launch either of them and it gives me a message saying "When you got a refund on Forza...