PC Game Pass refund

Discus and support PC Game Pass refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a small issue. I forgot to cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass and it already took money. Is it possible to cancel this subscription... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DanielBok, Sep 21, 2022.

1. DanielBok
    DanielBok Guest

PC Game Pass refund

Hello, I have a small issue. I forgot to cancel my subscription for PC Game Pass and it already took money. Is it possible to cancel this subscription and get money back ? Sadly i cannot afford this subscription and that money will be missing for me now.

:)

DanielBok, Sep 21, 2022
  2. emirhansoy Win User

Game pass

Im on pc and it seems the other 2 payments are being refunded but i still dont have the game pass
  3. JonahChawre Win User

Xbox refund issue

Few days ago I purchased xbox Game pass pc and yesterday I cancel it and request to get refund but after 24 hour I didn't get refund
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeem QR code Game Pass Xbox 360

There is no Game Pass for the 360. Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One and PC. So you may want to contact where you bought it from to see about a refund if that's possible.
  5. DanielBok Win User

PC Game Pass refund

Thank you. I already requested refund with order number.
  6. DavitKevkhishvili Win User

PC Game pass refund

Hey i requested refund from there yesterday and this mail came back, what can i do now, or why are they saying that i was issued a refund already ? its been like a 12 days and i did not get money back

[​IMG]
Thema:

PC Game Pass refund

1. PC Game Pass refund - Similar Threads - Game Pass refund

2. Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass refund when I cancel by mistake: Is it to late recovery game pass since it was cancel.How do I hide unwanted game pass? 3cf7b40e-81ca-4593-97d9-2acfd29babdf
  3. I was charged twice when renewing my son's game pass today. how can I get refunded? July 6,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was charged twice when renewing my son's game pass today. how can I get refunded? July 6,...: I was charged twice when renewing my son's game pass today. how can I get refunded? July 6, 2022 | Order number [mod removed] I used to just email Microsoft when this happened beforfe and they...
  4. How to get refund from Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get refund from Xbox game pass subscription: I have not canceled a rebilling option from a subscription. And then today my bank account made a purchase order and I need to refund immediately 2f229459-7cb1-47f0-baf1-2396fc90e907
  5. Requesting to refund PC Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Requesting to refund PC Game Pass: First of all, I have used PC Game Pass in the past to play games like Psychonauts 2, It Takes Two, CK3, etc. all of which ran almost flawlessly. I have recently re-subscribed to PC Games Pass for...
  6. How to escalate a refund issue for Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to escalate a refund issue for Xbox Game Pass?: In November last year, there was a 3 months for $1 deal for Xbox Game Pass. I thought it was a good deal to try out the game pass so made the purchase. Two weeks ago, I realised that I had been...
  7. Game Pass ultimate automatically refunded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass ultimate automatically refunded.: I bought an Xbox All Access bundle and set it up earlier today. The console initiated me to set up Game Pass ultimate as well which I did. Everything was working fine and I was able to download...
  8. Asking refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking refund for xbox game pass: I have just gotten the game pass for 10 dollars today and I'm not a fan. I would like to request a refund since it hasnt been 30 days yet of the initial purchase. According to this post...
  9. Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can i ask how i can refund xbox game pass ultimate: i forgot to turn off the subscription and i want to refund it .Because i dont have very much money on my bank account so can somebady help me ? 2d7f298d-6470-48a5-b3f9-ee12d32719df
  10. game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass pc, games get these (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed...: i have the xbox game pass pc and want to play the games such as Age of empires IV but can't. i keep getting this messages (When you got a refund on Age of Empires IV it was removed from your...