PC game pass on Windows not opening games -says you are stranded the app isn't responding.

Discus and support PC game pass on Windows not opening games -says you are stranded the app isn't responding. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just paid for the PC game pass. Every time I try to open a game it says you are stranded the app isn't responding. I have tried restarting and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Asherr Colombani, Jan 12, 2023.

1. PC game pass on Windows not opening games -says you are stranded the app isn't responding.

Hi, I just paid for the PC game pass. Every time I try to open a game it says you are stranded the app isn't responding. I have tried restarting and have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and pressed repair button but still not able to open any games. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:)

Asherr Colombani, Jan 12, 2023
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game Pass for PC, Not recognizing purchased game as being purchased. Outer Worlds

For you use the Game Pass on PC with Windows 10, try this steeps:

1 Open the Xbox(beta) App [the Game Pass run for this App and then;

2 Try run the Game
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox (Beta) APP asks for Windows Credentials when I run it

Hi,

Are you using the same account on your PC to login that you want to use with Game Pass?

The Game Pass isn't a stand alone app, it downloads content via the Windows Store App built into Windows 10. Are you signed into the Windows Store with the same credentials?
  4. Mac Chapman Win User

Zoo Tycoon - Which Game Pass???

I have the same issue. It says it's available on game pass PC, but when you actually try to play it, it says it isn't available.

EDIT: the xbox game pass app on android shows the correct state of the game - Only available on consoles.
  5. Pawer 8 Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
    Im on 1809 bit it says up to date
  6. CkZA Win User

Age of Empires II Definitive not downloading.

I went and got a game pass - I can see the fact that I am allowed to download AoE2 via the MS Store webpage. But once I click install it opens the store app on my windows PC and says it's not available.

Xbox Game App (beta) doesn't even show the game under search.
Thema:

PC game pass on Windows not opening games -says you are stranded the app isn't responding.

1. PC game pass on Windows not opening games -says you are stranded the app isn't responding. - Similar Threads - game pass Windows

2. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  4. Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 11 Xbox game pass app tells me i need to install xbox game pass services and then...: I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it but now i cant install the game pass app. 669f409c-1ffc-4924-b160-961a33b673d9
  5. como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    como hacer que windows reconosca juegos de xbox game pass instalados / how to make windows...: ESPAÑOL VERSION: Hola, recientemente tuve que formatear la PC, al volver a instalar la app de Xbox, pude instalar 2 juegos de 3 que tenia, cuando los buscaba en gamepass me salia "jugar" y listo,...
  6. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  7. Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download Starfield via Game Pass on Windows 11 Xbox App and Windows Store: Hi. I bought game pass (not Ultimate) a few weeks ago, and hoped to be able to download Starfield ahead of its release on the 6th Sept (tomorrow). However, there seems to be a bug on my...
  8. Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows XBox Game Pass game doesnt launch. I have an error code: -2015294512.That code only...: I need help bc i pay for the game pass montly and a cant solve the problem. d29cf507-ee2b-476d-9d8b-f03799210606
  9. When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When trying to buy xbox game pass the xbox app crashes windows 10: Already restpring scbos app and microsoft store as well as uninstalling and installing back again, nothing works, every time I click "join for X amount of money" it just crashes...
  10. How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?

in XboX Insiders
    How is the Game Pass for Windows still so tragically frustrating to use?: So this is just a rant, but almost every time I load the game pass for windows it hangs, or there's a launch code error. Then I end up spending more time troubleshooting the issue than playing...