PC Game Pass "Looks like you're stranded"

Discus and support PC Game Pass "Looks like you're stranded" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I'm having the exact same problem, every time I try to click on the "get game pass" button I get the same error, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roberto Gálvez Meyer, Feb 8, 2023.

1. PC Game Pass "Looks like you're stranded"

I'm having the exact same problem, every time I try to click on the "get game pass" button I get the same error, I've already tried repairing, resetting. uninstalling, nothing works.

:)

Roberto Gálvez Meyer, Feb 8, 2023
  2. Simon -1 Win User

I have a question for all that have the same issue... do you recently upgrade from windows 10 to 11? I'm currently facing the same problem, as you all propably did, i already reinstall windows 11, reinstall the microsoft store using powershell, the main problem is whenever try to either get game pass subscription or try do download any game (when te app is recently open it let me download but no progression over it) and then if i close and reopen the app and again try to download any game it pop up "Dowload Gaming Services" with a eternal repeating bug
  3. InsaneCrawdad Win User

Yea, I recently updated to Win 11 (a month ago maybe). After buying the game pass via the website, I am able to browse, download and play games in the app, however, when I click "See all plans" button, I still get the same error
  4. Roberto Gálvez Meye Win User

I'm having the exact same problem, every time I try to click on the "get game pass" button I get the same error, I've already tried repairing, resetting. uninstalling, nothing works.
  5. poix3 Win User

XBOX PC looks like you're stranded

yeah, I finally managed to get XGP games from the app store, thx
  6. SammyVS Win User

Looks like you're stranded - Xbox PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Logout from Xbox app and Microsoft Store app
    2. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    3. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    4. Open the Microsoft Store app, click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner>downloads updates>get updates and update everything.
    5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.

Also, check that your PC's region and time zone are correct.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass "Looks like you're stranded" - Similar Threads - Game Pass Looks

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have been charged £6.99 by xbox microsoft it looks like a game pass, but we dont use it...: i have been charged £6.99 each month in 2023, it looks like it maybe for game pass, but neither console uses game pass and I have tried to cancel it but it keeps charging, I cant cancel it on my...
  4. “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass”: Almost half of my games won’t work and It says ‘looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass’ I’ve tried booting up dreamlight valley but it’s not even a game pass one and all of my actual game...
  5. ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    ''Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass'' even though I never even bought game pass.: It comes up when I try to play a few of the games that I have 6c0b3bc7-02cf-4422-9e0d-6b7743cfb826
  6. Game Pass Desktop Icons look terrible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Desktop Icons look terrible: Desktop Icons look terrible and it's been this way for years! I tend to use a larger than medium and smaller than large icon size, but anything medium or larger seems to be affected. I'm using a...
  7. Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass error when trying to load Minecraft. I own...: I briefly had Xbox Game Pass years ago, but I canceled it and have stayed with a Gold Membership since. I bought Minecraft before ever having Game Pass. Please help! I have tried resetting the...
  8. Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to Renew Xbox game pass: When I go to open Minecraft it tells me “looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass” but I own Minecraft and haven’t had game pass in several months I’ve tried resetting my Xbox aswell as...
  9. Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft look into changing the time that Xbox Game Pass 'Daily Quests' reset: It appears that Xbox Game Pass' Daily Quests currently reset at around 5pm in the UK, which is quite late. It would work better if these reset based on the user's timezone, e.g. 1am UK time,...
  10. ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ello , i'm buy a carte for 12 month gold pass but when i'm look it's a 2 month x game pass: RFWFD-2N2XJ-2GY29-M3X6H-FJQH4 30ae2487-472d-4f0c-8085-89e033c2ec6b