PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

Discus and support PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried troubleshooting: -Reinstalled DirextX12 Copied the xinput9_1_0.dll to system32 and xbox games folder and it gives generic windows error... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dean290000, May 28, 2022.

  1. Dean290000
    Dean290000 Guest

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch


    I have tried troubleshooting:

    -Reinstalled DirextX12

    Copied the xinput9_1_0.dll to system32 and xbox games folder and it gives generic windows error 0xc0000007b

    Reinstalled Nvidia Drivers (uninstalled/reinstalled and updated)

    Uninstalled and reinstalled Game multiple times and tried installing to same partition as boot drive}

    Reinstalled DirextX and checked DXDiag.exe which shows I am up to date and all is good.

    Tried using a wired controller as opposed to xbox controller

    Ran sfc /scannow

    My rig is as follows:

    Asus Prime B550 Plus

    AMD Ryzen 7 5700x

    32GB DDR4 32000mhz RAM

    GPU: Nvidia 3060XC (12GB)

    Storage: 2 Samsung M.2 2TB 970 SSD

    Win 10 Pro x64

    Xbox One Controller using RF Receiver

    I cannot figure this one out and I have had zero problems with any other games on steam or MS Game Pass PC.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance!

    :)
     
    Dean290000, May 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

    Just so I can understand, you uninstalled and installed again the game or the DirectX? The DirectX you installed before is the same from the link I sent you?
  3. Dean290000 Win User

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

    I did figure it out. There was an Radeon driver installed which I had in for short time while waiting for my NVIDIA card to be shipped. Once I Uninstalled the Radeon software, Guardians launches.

    Thanks,

    Dean
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

    I understand your decision, Dean. I'm sorry I could not help you even more.

    If you need any help at all or want to give it a try in the future, please let me know and I'll be glad to further assist you with this or any other issue that you have.

    Have a nice weekend!
  5. Dean290000 Win User

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

    Thee gaming services uninstalled successfully but I received errors again trying to disable dev mode.

    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22042.168.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e4345fc4-7299-0009-a5d0-34e49972d801 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e4345fc4-7299-0009-a5d0-34e49972d801 At line:1 char:28 + ... | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.I ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : NotSpecified: (C:\Program File...ppXManifest.xml:String) [Add-AppxPackage], Exception + FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073D02, The package could not be installed because resources it modifies are currently in use. error 0x80073D02: Unable to install because the following apps need to be closed Microsoft.YourPhone_1.22042.168.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe. NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] e4345fc4-7299-000b-4a7b-34e49972d801 in the Event Log or use the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID e4345fc4-7299-000b-4a7b-34e49972d801
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

    PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

    Also disable the development mode:

    Press Windows + R.

    Type Powershell, right click it and select "Run as administrator".

    Copy and paste the following into the Powershell window and press enter:

    Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

    Reboot your PC.
Thema:

PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch

Loading...
  1. PC Game Pass Guardians of Galaxy gives Xinput9_1_0.dll missing error when trying to launch - Similar Threads - Game Pass Guardians

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...