pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

Discus and support pc game pass games provided are not the latest version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am just describing a general problem for the pc game pass games. Some games provided are the very early stage version. There is no prompt updates for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kk8838, Jul 13, 2023.

  1. kk8838
    kk8838 Guest

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version


    I am just describing a general problem for the pc game pass games. Some games provided are the very early stage version. There is no prompt updates for games, unlike in Steam platform. Even there is an update later, it will be after a long time waiting. The same goes to the DLC. Many players complain the situation in the comment section but no one cares?

    :)
     
    kk8838, Jul 13, 2023
    #1
  2. kk8838 Win User

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

    I am just explaining the current problem on game pass to XBOX. If they understand what is going on, that's great. If not, they probably still would know what's happening in the end. I hope XGP can grow better so I said that much but I don't want to waste too much time on expounding this issue so please no need to reply to me anymore. I think I have been quite clear by reviewing above threads. Thankyou.
  3. kk8838 Win User

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

    Yeah, players have done that and the devs would say the delay is due to XBOX bureaucracy stuff. Anyway, if XBOX think they don't have responsibility to make sure game pass players can have the updates from games as soon as Steam players have it, then good luck to XBOX's XGP business. Actually, game pass subscribers don't want to figure out whose fault is it that the games are not up-to-date on game pass while other platform already got the updated version. They would just bade XGP a farewell and use that subscription fee to buy game elsewhere. That's the story.

    I am just explaining the current problem on game pass to XBOX. If they understand what is going on, that's great. If not, they probably still would know what's happening in the end. I hope XGP can grow better so I said that much but I don't want to waste too much time on expounding this issue so please no need to reply to me anymore. I think I have been quite clear by reviewing above threads. Thankyou.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

    You would have to contact the developer about updates
  5. ngocphi Win User

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

    Nope you haven't been watching the news lately have you ?

    If MS.or.sony did so it's an anti trust issue
  6. kk8838 Win User

    pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

    The players are not gonna buy it. It is foreseeable if XBOX didnt make a change.
Thema:

pc game pass games provided are not the latest version

Loading...
  1. pc game pass games provided are not the latest version - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...