pc game pass games not saving/sync

Discus and support pc game pass games not saving/sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i just got pc game pass and downloaded subnautica and launched the game while launching it failed to sync and so i went through all the forums and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FallenAngel1897, Dec 19, 2021.

  1. pc game pass games not saving/sync


    so i just got pc game pass and downloaded subnautica and launched the game while launching it failed to sync and so i went through all the forums and what not and tried all the solution nothing worked my nat type is open connected to servers and so on and so forth i uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times and even checked driver related issues i also changed it from the D: drive to the C; drive and the best solution i can come up with is that it cant write data to the Cpc game pass games not saving/sync :programdata\unkown world file and im at a loss i paid for the use of this service and cant even use it pls help.

    PS i have a amd ryzen 7 3700x processor 32 GB ram amd radeon rx 570 series 8 GB graphics card and am on subnautica version 68020

    :)
     
    FallenAngel1897, Dec 19, 2021
    #1
  2. Boom B00M Boom Win User

    The Surge not saving my game data on Xbox Game Pass PC

  3. Kathy A. Win User

    pc game pass games not saving/sync

    Hi FallenAngel1897,

    Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

    We understand that you are trying to launch and play Subnautica for it has failed to sync. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

    We would like to ask questions regarding this concern to isolate the issue.

    1. May we ask for a screenshot of the error you encounter? Kindly use this as guide - How to include a screenshot in your post.
    2. Is this issue happening to all Xbox Games pass for PC games? Or just Subnautica?
    3. Would you mind sharing the troubleshooting you have performed?
    4. Are you using Windows 10/11?
    5. May we ask if the PC, Xbox apps (Xbox app, Xbox Console Companion, Gaming Services) are all up-to-date?
    6. Do you have any antivirus, antimalware, VPN, firewall and PC Optimizer installed/running to your PC?
    Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

    Xbox Status

    Known Issues for Game Launches



    We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.



    Sincerely,



    Xbox Forum Moderator

    Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    pc game pass games not saving/sync

    Hi FallenAngel1897,

    Hope you are doing fine.

    We would like to follow up your concern.

    Kindly let us know if you are still having issue by posting a reply.



    Kind regards,

  5. Scarlet Rae Win User

    pc game pass games not saving/sync

    He may not be but I am with NO SOLUTION.

    [​IMG]
  6. XBF John Win User

    Xbox PC Game Pass Cloud save not synching with PC device anymore - No Man's Sky

    Hello,

    So, in terms of saves, I found another thread that seemed to have a similar issue: Xbox Game Pass on PC : Force Cloud Save Sync - Microsoft Community. For this it recommends deleting local save files. You can probably move them instead of deleting them so if the game doesn't register the local files and it still doesn't sync, you don't lose your save entirely.

    Just in case, I play No Man's Sky on my Console but I'm downloading it on my PC with Xbox Game Pass to see if I can check out any discrepancies and seeing about reproducing your issue. I know that on Xbox when you first launch the game, it will sync your data for No Man's Sky before launching. So I've logged onto my Xbox, played around a little and used a save point to save before exiting. NMS is currently downloading on my PC so when it finishes I will double check and see if it and how it syncs the saves.

    When you launch the game does it detail anything that says it's syncing or anything like that?

    Just additional resources just in case:

    Thank you,

Thema:

pc game pass games not saving/sync

Loading...
  1. pc game pass games not saving/sync - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...