PC game pass games doesn't work

Discus and support PC game pass games doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Games doesn't work on the application for PC game pass, After resetting and restarting it didn't work, Could any one help with why I keep on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SeventyAgenda69, Dec 10, 2020.

  1. PC game pass games doesn't work


    Hello,

    Games doesn't work on the application for PC game pass, After resetting and restarting it didn't work, Could any one help with why I keep on having this error?

    Regards

    :)
     
    SeventyAgenda69, Dec 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    PC game pass games doesn't work

    Hi,

    There can be different types of errors for Game Pass PC due to different PC configurations, settings and background applications. Can you elaborate more on the issues you're having please?
  3. Smwutches Win User

    I would like to know if getting xbox live core for a 12 month subscription will be able to put onto my pc. (I don't have an xbox just a pc)

    Game Pass Core would pretty much be useless on a PC. It's primarily to allow you to play games online, which is not required for that on PC. Core doesn't have as many games included with it as PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate and only a few of those might work on PC.
  4. Geth Win User

    I can not download the game elder scrolls online

    Xbox game pass is for Xbox only.

    It doesn't work for pc
  5. Tre Wu Win User

    Joystick, dead, and triggers aren't working on my controller

    It works on all devices console pc and even mobile but it's when I get into a game in Xbox games pass cloud gaming it doesn't work.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate on console not working on PC

    Game Pass Ultimate is only a bundled subscription of Gold, Game Pass for console, and Game Pass for PC. It doesn't change what games are available on each platform. Game Pass for PC doesn't have the same amount of games as Game Pass for console, so you won't see all of the same games on the PC.
Thema:

PC game pass games doesn't work

Loading...
  1. PC game pass games doesn't work - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...