pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming.

Discus and support pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to play hypnospace outlaw which just came out on game pass a couple hours ago, there is no install or download button there is only a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor McGarvey, Jun 6, 2023.

1. pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming.

When trying to play hypnospace outlaw which just came out on game pass a couple hours ago, there is no install or download button there is only a button for cloud play. I don't want to play on cloud play because at the same time my brother is playing on our xbox and for some reason cloud play is making me go through the xbox. Also it is making me use a controller for some reason which if you know what hypnospace outlaw is, then you will understand why I definitely do not want to use a controller. This doesn't happen with any other game from my experiences so far.

----edit----

Nevermind I was able to fix it buy just downloading it off of the microsoft store.

pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming. [​IMG]

:)

Connor McGarvey, Jun 6, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi, Connor. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm glad that you are able to download it now using the Microsoft Store app. That's the best alternate option if you are unable to install it from the Xbox app. Let me know if you still have any other concerns regarding the installation.
  3. Connor McGarvey Win User

also really weirdly it says install now on this thing
    [​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox pc pass on steam deck

Since it's using the cloud, you need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Regular PC Game Pass does not include cloud gaming.
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

pay twice for game pass on a same account

There is Game Pass for consoles, Game Pass for PC, and Game Pass Ultimate which includes both console and PC Game Pass as well as cloud gaming. Did you purchase Game Pass for PC or Ultimate? If you just purchased Game Pass for console, then you wouldn't be able to use it on a PC.
  6. Iugracten Win User

Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

Yeah I'll probably do that, because at least on PC using Game Pass, it's not saving on the cloud.
Thema:

1. pc game pass forcing me to use cloud gaming. - Similar Threads - game pass forcing

2. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  3. Xbox Game Pass triel won't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass triel won't work: My friend has bought Game Pass and got 5 trial invites, when he sends one and I click on it the page for reedeming codes, says its either miss spelled or gives random error code (he did pressed...
  4. Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update

in XboX Insiders
    Updated xbox game pass pc now stuck on update: I updated the Xbox game pass app and now every time i launch the app it just keeps saying i need to update the app its already updated any ideas please submitted by /u/Suspicious_Coach_233...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass and Game Pass rewards quests: I currently have Game Pass Ultimate but since I no longer have a Series X, if I downgrade from Game Pass Ultimate to PC Game Pass, will I still be able to do the Game Pass Rewards quests and earn...
  6. How do I get a refund for the game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a refund for the game pass: I don’t remember buying the game pass and I have been charged for it today and I would like a refund 430c4316-5f5b-4640-823e-5f573045ef5b
  7. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  8. Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are all my pc game pass games gone but i am still able to play if i forcefully open the...: its saying something about an age restriction but i've never had the problem before. i don't know the exact timing of when the error started accouring. also i have screenshots of the errors but...
  9. Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Series S force me to buy the game pass before playing Ubisoft games (trivial...: I have owned these Ubisoft games for at least a year and have played online with friends without any issues, but now when I launch them and go to start an online game it brings up the game pass...
  10. Why is Microsoft forcing to buy Xbox game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Microsoft forcing to buy Xbox game pass.: Hello I am a very old player. I've had my same account for almost 15 years. Never ever have I been forced to buy a subscription. I am trying to switch from Xbox game pass which I realized is a...