Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

Discus and support Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Asking for help because I am losing my mind. Any game I have downloaded on gamepass that uses easy anti cheat will not launch. If all I get is the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SECOND RUNNER, Nov 9, 2021.

  1. Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat


    Asking for help because I am losing my mind. Any game I have downloaded on gamepass that uses easy anti cheat will not launch. If all I get is the splash screen and then it goes away and then nothing. Gears 5, back for blood, Halo the master chief collection all stopped working. I'm paying a monthly fee for games I can't play. Is there anything out there that will help this?

    :)
     
    SECOND RUNNER, Nov 9, 2021
    #1
  2. SECOND RUNNER Win User

    Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

    I tried a clean reboot before I flashed. Neither worked. It's just on 2 games. so frustrating
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

    Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

  4. SECOND RUNNER Win User

    Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

    I've launched everything I have on Steam without any issues but I can't tell if it uses EAC or not
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

    I've launched everything I have on Steam without any issues but I can't tell if it uses EAC or not
    All titles that use Easy Anti-Cheat should be listed here.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

Thema:

Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat

Loading...
  1. Pc Game Pass and Easy Anti Cheat - Similar Threads - Game Pass Easy

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!

    in XboX Insiders
    Make Game Pass Ultimate A Yearly Subscription If You Want Us To Buy From You!? Easy!: I know they have to keep sending money for us to have free games on Game Pass ultimate. But at the same time $30 a month is too much. If they would have made game pass a yearly subscription I...
  10. Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch newly downloaded Back4Blood from Game Pass. Popup says 'Easy anticheat unknown...: I'm trying to launch my new downloaded Back4Blood game from Game Pass. A screen pop ups saying it's Easy Anti-Cheat and it seems it's 'Initalizing'. Unfortunately, a window pop ops and says 'easy...