PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

Discus and support PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since some time, all games I install and try to launch via the Xbox app crash after a few seconds. The games do boot, and my system meet the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Lonissen, Nov 30, 2022.

  1. PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds


    Since some time, all games I install and try to launch via the Xbox app crash after a few seconds.

    The games do boot, and my system meet the requirements, but after sometimes 5 seconds, sometimes up to a couple of minutes, the games crash to desktop, without any error message.

    I do not know if it is related, but in the Microsoft store, every time I click on 'get updates' it downloads updates for all apps (even the ones that are already updated). It kind of looks like it installs the updates, but it doesn't actually seem to do anything.

    I tried repairing the Xbox app, reinstalling it, reinstalling the crashing games, rebooting and repairing the windows store.

    Playing games on different platforms works just fine.

    :)
     
    Mark Lonissen, Nov 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Mark Lonissen Win User

    PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

    Dear Josef,

    I have tried all the options you gave me. Including the 3 methods Lester gave. None of them seem to have changed anything. Games still crash after some time, and the windows store still wants to keep updating apps.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Mark

    Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, for this please try:

    A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

    B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

    C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

    D. Reinstall the Microsoft Store and all its components, try both methods provided by Lester
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

  5. Mark Lonissen Win User

    PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

    Dear Josef,

    My apologies for the late reaction, I had a busy period.

    I tried the first method, it did find some corruptions, but somehow still the problem persists. I do sadly not have the time to do the second method.

    But I was planning on upgrading my cpu so I can upgrade to windows 11 on that PC.

    After upgrading, the problem should be resolved, I recon.
  6. FishP00ps Win User

    can't download anything "try again later something happened on our end"

    Still not able to download on console or PC, won't even show my purchased games. This all started after the last crash a couple weeks ago.
Thema:

PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds

Loading...
  1. PC game pass all games crash after a couple of seconds - Similar Threads - game pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...