PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves

Discus and support PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC. I recently discovered that I could access my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oreloth, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Oreloth
    Oreloth Guest

Hi, as some of you noticed, Hades is not in Game Pass anymore. Knowing that, I uninstalled it from my PC.

I recently discovered that I could access my save files from AppData folders, but it seems XBox remove it with the game.

My question is simple : Is there a way to access my saves from the cloud, like Steam offer us to download them through this link ? https://store.steampowered.com/account/remotestorage

I'd like to get my save file to continue it on Steam. I hope XBox wont take hostage of our saves.

Best regards.

:)

Oreloth, Sep 26, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

FM 22 Save location change

Cyclone, what I mean, is that nowadays, the majority of the Game Pass games save files are in the cloud. You will be able to access them once you launch the game for the first time no matter which PC you're using, as long as you launch them with your account connected. Also, the files of the Game Pass games are not accessible nor editable. :/
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why is Cloud Gaming not letting me play games I have already downloaded?

If you're only on PC Game Pass, you're not supposed to have access to cloud gaming. That's only with Game Pass Ultimate.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Cloud save not working on xbox game pass PC

5. Iugracten Win User

Blazing Chrome - Game Pass PC Save Data

Yeah I'll probably do that, because at least on PC using Game Pass, it's not saving on the cloud.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

PC Games (such as Starfield) via Game Pass Ultimate

game pass ultimate is for console pc and cloud, if you dont want to play streamed cloud games then gamepass pc would be the best choice as that has ea access included too.
Thema:

1. PC Game Pass - Access cloud saves - Similar Threads - Game Pass Access

2. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  3. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  4. I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't access ForzaHorizon 5 Premium add-on contents in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Yesterday I bought the xbox game pass ultimate and it promised that I would get access to the forza premium add-on, but I didn't get it. 3a6f7836-cda1-4287-a13b-343d3e5247c8
  5. Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access game pass games when I own the PC game pass?: I got the PC game pass for 3 months and I cannot access any of the games that should come with game pass. Microsoft is telling me to buy the game pass despite me owning it, I even checked in the...
  6. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  7. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...
  8. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  9. Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass on PC App Access: I recently downloaded Like A Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name through xbox game pass on PC and when it asks for access to my profile the name of the app title shows up as a bunch of...
  10. How many profiles can access game pass and game share.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How many profiles can access game pass and game share.: I have 3 sons and my family game pass and game share will only allow 2 of them to sign in. How do all 3 access game pass and share. 98f97fd1-3d2e-46df-a2fe-a8d43d1b0810