PC controller no longer working for Minecraft for windows

Discus and support PC controller no longer working for Minecraft for windows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Controller is not being recognized by Minecraft for windows. It was working fine a few weeks ago and now is not. Windows 10 is up to date.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeCorcoran2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. PC controller no longer working for Minecraft for windows

Controller is not being recognized by Minecraft for windows.

It was working fine a few weeks ago and now is not.

Windows 10 is up to date.

Minecraft for windows is installed again.

Drivers are up to date on the controller.

Used different USB ports.

Controller works on other games (on steam).

Microsoft support is useless. Just have to type this here, it's akin to screaming into the void of customer support from windows/Microsoft.

:)

LukeCorcoran2, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luke, it's really weird he's being recognized by one platform and not another.

Try to follow the procedures below.

My Xbox controller has connection issues after the last update

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. SilentParasite Win User

problem updating minecraft on disk

The update is to Minecraft Windows 10 edition that also works on Xbox, as the Minecraft you have is no longer supported, it still works as I still play it at times. But yes, the update message is for you to get the Windows 10 version that works on both
    PC and Xbox, so you can save a game on Xbox and boot it up on PC and carry on.
  4. PeteBary10 Win User

Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver not working

If you've not already done so. Take a look over the following link for information on using your Xbox One controller with a Windows PC.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
    This is how I have connected my remote in the past when I used it with my computer, just by connecting the USB to the computer and into the controller. For some reason this has stopped working though and no longer turns on the remote when I plug it in
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

Need help leaving the minecraft beta, it won't let me.

Hello, Jamie here a fellow Xbox gamer, to help with your issue today.

I would suggest trying to reinstall the game first.

If that don't work then give this a try:

On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)

Select Manage.

Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.

Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrolment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.

Thank you

Jamie
  6. TheEmeraldEye Win User

How to i leave minecraft beta

How to Leave the Beta
    1. On Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
    2. Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft (or Minecraft for Windows 10 on PC)
    3. Select Manage.
    4. Use the radio button to select Unenroll (Leave this preview), then select Done.
    5. Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrollment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).
    6. Uninstall and reinstall Minecraft.
Thema:

1. PC controller no longer working for Minecraft for windows - Similar Threads - controller longer working

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  4. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  5. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  6. How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix my Xbox one Controller significantly deceasing my fps the longer i have it...: I had like 200+ fps on both keyboard and controller. After a major update in the game on controller my fps is like 40-30 but on keyboard in the same update as soon as i touch my keyboard I get 165...
  7. share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    share button no longer work with bluetooth on xbox controller: a month ago, the share button on my xbox controller was able to take screenshots using bluetooth or USB. But after updating Windows a week ago, the sahre button cannot be used via Bluetooth. can...
  8. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  9. My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series controller has randomly stopped working and will no longer work: I usually play on my pc with my xbox controller connected via USB. Today when hopped on and played for 2 mins, I've noticed none of my inputs were going through and the controller was not on. I...
  10. XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Controller no longer working wirelessly on PC Gamepass Online: This has normally worked fine - and I use an XBOX wireless controller. The XBox controller pairs and connects to the PC fine, and works for regular PC games - but now whenever starting XBox...