PC console companion app can't change Profile Picture to a custom one.

Discus and support PC console companion app can't change Profile Picture to a custom one. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I enhanced it to the size they wanted but it still doesn't work. This error pops up: [img] What should I do? 2cf77995-d4de-4617-9dae-2d030158e21f Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hudson Maguire, Oct 26, 2022.

1. PC console companion app can't change Profile Picture to a custom one.

I enhanced it to the size they wanted but it still doesn't work.

This error pops up:
    PC console companion app can't change Profile Picture to a custom one. [​IMG]

What should I do?

:)

Hudson Maguire, Oct 26, 2022
  2. Janet_C Win User

Need help with xbox app gamer picture

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

You can change your custom image through a console or a PC if the Xbox mobile app gives you problems, if you are an Android user, you can download the "Xbox beta" app and test if the same thing happens there.

Here you can find the steps to change the picture in a console

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/p...

To do it on a PC, you must open the "Xbox Console Companion" app, select your profile > Customize > Customize your avatar > Choose a custom picture.

Best regards.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

With Microsoft removing console companion, how do I change my pfp with custom picture on PC?

Hello, Natalie K. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m afraid to say that as the console companion app was discontinued, at the moment is possible to change our profile picture on the Xbox mobile app.

Hopefully, Microsoft will allow the PC users to change the profile picture for a custom one in a future update for the Xbox app.

I know this can be frustrating, but you can try asking a family member or friend, their phone temporarily, just to change your profile picture for the one you want.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Hudson, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly try changing your Gamerpic on your Xbox App on a mobile device, Hudson.
  5. Shrk1990 Win User

Custom profile picture?

6. Smwutches Win User

Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen?

The app hasn't been updated to include that feature. You can change custom gamerpics on the console or through the Console Companion app on PC.
Thema:

1. PC console companion app can't change Profile Picture to a custom one. - Similar Threads - console companion app

2. bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bring back console companion or clubs feature in the new Xbox app :(: why was Xbox console companion taken away it was far more useful than the now useless Xbox app it did all the same things plus so much more so please bring back the console companion or at least...
  3. How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I connect my xbox one console to my laptop without the xbox companion app?: I want to connect my laptop to my xbox one console by hdmi but I dont have the xbox console companion app pre installed and i cant find it it any store.... How can I connect my cosole to my laptop...
  4. Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Features I miss from Xbox console companion. Will they return for the Xbox app?: After Xbox console companion app has been officially unsupported, there are many missing features that I used to frequently use that I would love to see integrated into the official Xbox app, this...
  5. How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app...: How do i download/access my Xbox screenshots on PC? Now that the Xbox Console Companion app is no longer working. 33144d7e-870e-4f1a-bb2d-0f6ae3cc9d5c
  6. How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which...: How do I connect my Xbox one to my PC to use as a monitor? The console companion app which is mentioned in most tutorials isn't on the Microsoft store. I have HDMI....
  7. Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since Xbox Console Companion app is no longer available, where do I check Network status?: Hi, I previously used to do this... [img] I used to check the status of my network in the Xbox Console Companion app. Since this app is no longer available on Windows 11, please tell me where...
  8. i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox: i cant find the xbox console companion app. I want to use my laptop as a monitor for my xbox cb87cddd-175c-44b7-a54e-287856f10795
  9. do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer?: do i need the xbox app if i have the box Console Companion on my computer? 2c9c6890-a610-4ffd-a09c-2e88537e735a
  10. xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store: Not sure why the app itself was removed from the microsoft store as when i tried to search for it, there were no relevant results [img] And when i tried to search for xbox console companion on...