PC Cloud Save for Persona 5 Royal

Discus and support PC Cloud Save for Persona 5 Royal in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to know how I can enable cloud saving on my PC so that Persona 5 Royal can sync with my save file from the Xbox console. Is it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Volcannon, Dec 20, 2022.

1. Volcannon
    Volcannon Guest

Hello, I would like to know how I can enable cloud saving on my PC so that Persona 5 Royal can sync with my save file from the Xbox console. Is it somewhere in the settings?

:)

Volcannon, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Volcannon Win User

Persona 5 royale : PC game pass saves don't sync with Cloud gaming

For me, the PC version of Persona 5 Royal is not syncing with my Xbox Cloud save. Would love to know if tyhere is a way to fix this.

P.S. I don't use a phone, so I only have the PC and my Xbox Series S.
  3. Volcannon Win User

Hello. I am usually online constantly, so it's not my xbox. It also may be due to the fact that the pc is not even trying to preform a sync to the cloud, because it isnt even attempting try to do so.

I tried deleting the game saves on the pc side and now I can't load or save system settings, so unless unless something is fixed, I am making P5R xbox only.

Any advice or fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Volcannon Win User

What exactly would my problem be listed under? Can't find an option that would be relevant to cloud syncing issues.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Volcannon,

Do you mind contacting support about this issue? They may be able to provide you advice about this.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    Happy Holidays!

Regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Volcannon,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

We understand that you wanted to enable the cloud saving on your PC. If you have set your Xbox Console as Offline device. If any case, you would like to sync your game you may just switch to online mode for your Xbox Console. However, if you are looking for a different answer, you may refer to this support article: Xbox cloud game saves FAQ | Xbox Support.

Here are few answers to frequently asked concerns about cloud saves:

[​IMG]

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. PC Cloud Save for Persona 5 Royal - Similar Threads - Cloud Save Persona

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  5. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  6. Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Importing Oblivion cloud save files from series X to PC: I have Oblivion save files from my 360 days that cloud saved and loaded onto my series X. That was great. I have read that I can use these save files on the PC version of the game through the xbox...
  7. How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?: Hi, I am playing Football Manager 2024 which has a fairly sizable saved game file size in comparison to many other games. I play on it on my Series X and save the game. I wait usually 5 mins in...
  8. Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the last baldurs gate 3 save scandal the proof that cloud saving and xbox resume is the...: Larian are just clumsy devs and xbox are bunch of loosers ad244882-78ea-4db7-a683-7ee468838b70
  9. Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2...: Cannot get starfield to load recent save on gamepass cloud. Will only load a save from 2 months ago. I am not starting over. fa3c7687-65f9-4c38-814a-8e3532841706
  10. Overwrite cloud save data with local game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwrite cloud save data with local game data: My Dream Light Valley profile, which you're allowed only one game, was deleted in the cloud and I lost all game progress there. On my Xbox S, however, I still have my old profile and most of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. persona 5 royal transfer xbox game pass saves between accounts