PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

Discus and support PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my friend were trying to play any multiplayer game yesterday and nothing we could try worked. First the invites wouldn't pop up at all, but then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NRuskaup, May 1, 2022.

  1. NRuskaup
    NRuskaup Guest

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.


    Me and my friend were trying to play any multiplayer game yesterday and nothing we could try worked. First the invites wouldn't pop up at all, but then we discovered that after we closed a game, there was a notification in the Xbox App that showed we had received an invite, but trying to accept that gave us a prompt that ms-xbl-multiplayer could not be opened and we needed to browse the Microsoft store, and that took us to the game page the invite was sent for, which isn't supported except through cloud gaming. We each have updated our Xbox apps, game bar, etc, but to no avail. We have followed steps that have been provided to us but nothing is working. Can we seriously just not play multiplayer through cloud gaming?

    :)
     
    NRuskaup, May 1, 2022
    #1
  2. NRuskaup Win User

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

    We have already done the privacy settings and made sure of that. And we are definitely playing games that support us playing multiplayer, especially considering we have tried this with multiple games and the same outcome is happening.
  3. NRuskaup Win User

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

    I have not yet because I do not have cloud gaming on my mobile device at this time.
  4. Francia J. Win User

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

    Oh, you can simply sign in to https://xbox.com/play then sign in under the account that has an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

    Thank you for the detailed information. Have you tried using cloud gaming on your mobile device then invite or join your friend?
  6. Francia J. Win User

    PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

    Alright. Kindly sign in to https://xbox.com/play then play the game from there, invite or join a friend's game from there. Let me know if the same error will occur.
Thema:

PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work.

Loading...
  1. PC Cloud Gaming Multiplayer doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Multiplayer

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  5. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  6. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  7. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  8. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  9. Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?: I have bought a 2022 Samsung smart tv with a Gaming hub in-built. Hence I do not require an Xbox console. I have an Xbox Ultimate GamePass, I can connect 2 Xbox controllers to the TV. Can I play...
  10. Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play ARK Ultimate Survivor with multiplayer between xbox cloud gaming and windows...: I realized that after downloading the game, the PC version is completely different from the version on Xbox Cloud specifically on PC is version 9.59 (I just downloaded it after using xbox cloud)...