Paysafe on Microsoft Store...

Discus and support Paysafe on Microsoft Store... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is there no paysafe for payment option? Why do not you put it? [img] d293071f-914e-49dc-aec2-2b472f38048b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Giorgos48kagias, Nov 30, 2021.

  1. Paysafe on Microsoft Store...


    Why is there no paysafe for payment option? Why do not you put it?
    Paysafe on Microsoft Store... [​IMG]


    :)
     
    Giorgos48kagias, Nov 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Lucas Socha Win User

    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

    Hi so i already reedemed the code in the paysafe and i was buying the gift card on microsoft store and there wasnt any paysafe card method?can you help me
  3. MateusFontana Win User

    Paysafe on Microsoft Store...

    Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. A while ago I participated in a discussion similar to this one, unfortunately, apparently, the option has been removed or is not available for certain regions. Anyway, I suggest you check the link below and see if the option to add this payment method is visible to him.

    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments/

    Link to the mentioned thread:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you. Let me know if you have more questions, please.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Hi i got 16 digit code from my friend.is there any way i could reedem it to xbox?cuz u need 25 digit code and i got 16 please help

    You wouldn't buy a gift card with it. You would just use the Paysafe card when you buy digital content on the Xbox store.
  5. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

    Games

  6. Belle B Win User

    Paysafe card

    Hi Ralfs

    Sorry to hear about that. However, yes if you're in a region where paysafe is supported - you don't need to add a billing address as you need to log in using your Paysafe account upon check out though if you're in a region that Xbox doesn't currently support, bypassing the Microsoft Store using prepaid cards isn't encouraged and it's against the terms of use that you can read through here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/legal/terms-of-... just in case you missed it.
Thema:

Paysafe on Microsoft Store...

Loading...
  1. Paysafe on Microsoft Store... - Similar Threads - Paysafe Microsoft Store

  2. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  3. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  4. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  5. The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...

    in XboX Insiders
    The 5GB RAM limit in Dev Mode is holding the console back here’s why Microsoft needs to...: Hey Team Xbox, As a dedicated player who loves using Dev Mode and creator features, I would really appreciate it if the team could consider opening up more RAM access for developers and creators....
  6. Microsoft Store (international gifts)

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store (international gifts): They should improve and simplify the GIFT system. Paying for a game as a gift for a friend should be straightforward and without major complications. However, despite indicating the friend to be...
  7. Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft store update when scrolling ❕️Fixed❕️: The line when scrolling is gone on the microsoft store it was a line in the middle of all the titles when you scroll down up and side to side it was a visual effect in short term. submitted by...
  8. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  9. Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update issues regarding Microsoft store: I recently booted up my Xbox after a month of not using it and it auto updated now I can't download games through the Ms store due to the store not loading completely I've tried resets I've tried...
  10. I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for mirror edge 2 with paysafe,they took my money but i dont have the game: Today i decided to buy the second game of mirror edge that it was 0.99 gbp.i scanned the code to pay with paysafe and they took 6 ron from me and i didn t get the game,i dont know what to do...