PayPal account charge

Discus and support PayPal account charge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have a charge from Microsoft on my PayPal account for $21.35 for Grand Theft Auto. I did not purchase anything from Microsoft and I do I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alecia Sankey, Jun 9, 2023.

1. PayPal account charge

Hello, I have a charge from Microsoft on my PayPal account for $21.35 for Grand Theft Auto.

I did not purchase anything from Microsoft and I do I am not a gamer so I do not understand why there is a charge on my account.

:)

Alecia Sankey, Jun 9, 2023
  2. NikkiBeckman Win User

Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again.

sometimes paypal takes a couple days to clear the charge and you have to log in to the paypal account and "ok" the charge sometimes too
  3. Alecia Sankey1 Win User

PayPal account charge

No, it's on my PayPal account.
  4. OpticRJames Win User

PayPal account charge

5. Miguel Molina O Win User

PayPal account charge

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

You can try to request a refund by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then copy the order number.

simply go to the refund webform link here:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. Ice DjKilla Win User

EA access

Try adding it to a PayPal account as a debit/credit card. Then link a PayPal account to your xbox, and purchase.

Essentially PayPal would just be the "middle man", in charge of exchanging the transaction.
Thema:

PayPal account charge

1. PayPal account charge - Similar Threads - PayPal account charge

2. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  3. PayPal account charge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PayPal account charge: Hello, I have a charge from Microsoft on my PayPal account for $21.35 for Grand Theft Auto. I did not purchase anything from Microsoft and I do I am not a gamer so I do not understand why there...
  4. my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this...: my paypal account charge some purchase from microsoft and i have no idea about this purchase process? 64c56340-9fc1-4ded-aaa4-a4bbc8314e3e
  5. do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need a credit card or paypal account to redeem a gamepass ultimate prepaid card for 3...: so, I wanna buy a gpu prepaid card for 3 months but i need to know if redeeming it requires a payment method or not, thanks for the help in advance. 8d1f993d-2f1f-4a74-9827-0a0589390252
  6. I Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Cannot add my paypal to my xbox live account: I’m on my xbox , trying to add my paypal so i can buy something in game. I’ve made sure every single letter is typed correctly , and yet it gives me the “Check your Paypal sign-in info for...
  7. connecting paypal account for xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    connecting paypal account for xbox game pass: hello, I am from India. I want to connect my microsoft account to paypal account. Paypal option is not there in payment option. I tried using my debit card but it said Check the info you entered....
  8. PayPal unable to link to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    PayPal unable to link to my Microsoft account: Ok so i need this skin on modern warfare right now!!!! god only knows i made a paypal account for this only reason! Im in brazil and credit is a hard thing outhere, anyway my region on both is my...
  9. I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account: I can't add my PayPal account to my xbox account what do I do. a5b13cd6-1fb4-40cb-8aea-14f3dad6b9f8
  10. débit compte paypal[Translation-debit paypal account]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    débit compte paypal[Translation-debit paypal account]: Bonjour, en attendant le jour de la livraison de la xbox series x, j'ai mis l'argent nécessaire sur un compte paypal sans ajouter mon compte en banque, je me pose donc la question de savoir si je...