payments being taken from a paypal acc no longer linked!

Discus and support payments being taken from a paypal acc no longer linked! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I set up my childs xbox again yesterday after a few months of it being offline. I removed all payment options (namely my paypal acc) but this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DefterManager, Jan 4, 2014.

1. payments being taken from a paypal acc no longer linked!

So I set up my childs xbox again yesterday after a few months of it being offline. I removed all payment options (namely my paypal acc) but this afternoon I have received 3 notifications from paypal saying my son has bought games etc. I have just again checked
    the account online, and it says there are no payment options linked to acc so how has this happened? ?

:)

DefterManager, Jan 4, 2014
  2. I can't access my prepaid card balance on the website.

It should be able to acces your prepaid card as long as you have some other payment option which is the paypal but you have to have PayPal with your credit card. Then you can buy a prepaid card an use it other wise called a currency card

Xx529BlAcKbOyxX, Jan 4, 2014
  3. danz1985
    danz1985 Guest
    15% Discount Code for Game.co.uk in here!

They've told me it didn't go through as paypal payment failed and they can't tell me why. Yet paypal has taken the money from me.
    Looked in my Paypal status and it has definitely been sent but they haven't accepted it at their end.

danz1985, Jan 4, 2014
  4. x EeMBe x Win User

Payment taken from PayPal account.

I would assume that PayPal debited whatever payment instrument you were using whether that be credit card or bank account. You could dispute the charge with your financial institution and make sure you change you PayPal password to prevent this
    happening again. Basically someone else has linked your PayPal account to their Microsoft account. Changing the password will prevent them from doing it again.
    Disputing the charge with paypalp/cc/bank is a surefire way to get banned forever. This has to be settled with Microsoft or OP gets his account banned.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Check your account here > https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If you see a Paypal transaction its meaning you have an autorenewal on your account (you can cancel it if you dont want it anymore).

If you dont see any transaction, somebody use your paypal account so make a compliant to Paypal...

Regards
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

If you sign into your PayPal and click on any of the Microsoft (MS) charges Then click on manage MS corporation payments this will bring up a page that has a billing ID on it should be a long alpha numeric sequence that begins with B- if you get back in
    contact with xbox support if they did not look up the possible accounts with this billing ID attached to it already they and PayPal is still a payment option on that MS account then they should be able to look up any account that has the paypal account attached
    to it.
  7. Puppy Fujo Win User

I would assume that PayPal debited whatever payment instrument you were using whether that be credit card or bank account. You could dispute the charge with your financial institution and make sure you change you PayPal password to prevent this happening
    again. Basically someone else has linked your PayPal account to their Microsoft account. Changing the password will prevent them from doing it again.
  8. Puppy Fujo Win User

She has already spoken to both PayPal and Microsoft.
Thema:

payments being taken from a paypal acc no longer linked!

1. payments being taken from a paypal acc no longer linked! - Similar Threads - payments being taken

2. Payment error, money will not be returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment error, money will not be returned: Hello. I paid for the game on 12/31/2021 and there was a payment error. It took 10 days but the money was not returned. my account is Lilith655. f2c16070-74be-4b17-bba5-02522407eebf
  3. XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Gamepass geciken ödeme ve İPTAL EDİLEMİYOR[XBOX Gamepass delayed payment and CANNOT BE...: XBOX Gamepass aldım ilk ay 5tl olarak çekti sonraki aylar parayı yatıramadığım için çekemedi doğal olarak iptal oldu gözüküyor ama 14tl olan gamepass i almak istiyorum izin vermiyor önce onu...
  4. Payment can't be processed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment can't be processed: I've removed and added my payment method. Can't use another cause its all I have. However I did drop 300 on apex because I haven't played in forever and Im trying to get one of the Heirlooms which...
  5. no se puede procesar tu pago -[Translation - your payment cannot be processed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    no se puede procesar tu pago -[Translation - your payment cannot be processed]: quiero hacer una compra y me pone el siguiente mensaje: "ponerse en contacto con la asistencia de microsotf" y no se que hacer por que las opción de llamadas y chat me aparecen no disponible...
  6. "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it." when attempting to add payment: I've been attempting to add a Vanilla Gift Visa Card as a payment method to my account, however, every time I try to add it, i'm met with "Check your address. There appears to be an error in it."...
  7. Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası [Translate] Failure that your payment cannot be processed: Ubisoft yayıncı indiriminde oyun almaya çalışıyorum dünden beri ödemeniz işleme alınamıyor hatası veriyor ne yapabilirim [Translate by Mod] Ubisoft publisher trying to get the game at the...
  8. Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zahlung kann nicht verarbeitet werden/ Payment cannot be processed Game Pass Ultimate: I'm from Germany, my English is not that good. Wanted to upgrade to the Game Pass Ultimate, but I have it that the payment cannot be processed. My Gold subscription runs via direct debit from my...
  9. Payment cannot be processed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment cannot be processed: HI, I'm from Germany. I wanted to get Gamepass. These are currently available for a euro-3 Month. When I buy, however, I am informed that the Payment cannot be processed. Have tried several times....
  10. Payment method can not be authorized.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Payment method can not be authorized.: I am trying to purchase in-game currency, but my payment can not be authorized. There is nothing wrong with my card nor my billing information. 9aa8c010-bebd-4890-bec5-93fe392116b4