Payment won't process when buy a game

Discus and support Payment won't process when buy a game in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I get a payment error message when trying to purchase a game. "Contact us at Microsoft support We're having trouble processing your payment... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aidan Hart, Oct 25, 2022.

1. Aidan Hart
    Aidan Hart Guest

Hi,

I get a payment error message when trying to purchase a game.

"Contact us at Microsoft support

We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out."

along with an error code.

I know the account on my side is good. yet, I cannot find the correct contact option for the support.

can anybody help?

Thanks.

:)

Aidan Hart, Oct 25, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Ainda, as this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the actual of this error be appearing.

To effectively clarify this issue, you need to contact Microsoft support directly via chat so that they can help you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Payment cannot be processed when buying Minecraft

Hi Finnley! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft gift purchase.

Based on the error message you provided, kindly try to perform the following workarounds according to Microsoft Agent | Moderator Mae Sev: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...n,different one to see if the issue persists.

"Check if your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds. You can do this by signing in to your Microsoft account and going to the Payment & billing section. From there, you can view and update your payment options.

If your payment method is up to date and has sufficient funds, you can try the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear your browser cache and cookies. This can help resolve any temporary issues with your browser that may be causing the payment processing error.

2. Try using a different payment method. If you have multiple payment options saved to your account, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

3. Log out and log in again. If you are able to open MS Store, open MS Store> Click on your profile picture on to right and sign out. Then sign in again.

4. Check your funds and re-establish a payment method. Make sure that it has the correct account or credit number, CVV number, name, billing address, and expiration date on the payment options page.

If the issue still persists, kindly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case and possibly fix the issue. You may contact them using the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/"

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. JASPREET SINGH TULI Win User

Hi Microsoft, so i was purchasing red dead redemption 1 and 2 bundle costing 974₹ with UPI method. When i transferred the money. When i refreshed the website it said payment not processed

One more thing this is what the portal said when i payed

" Your payment is not processed If you want to try again, you won't be charged twice". If you closed Microsoft Store, open it, go to the product and then it says select Buy.",
  5. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Trying to buy a digital gift card and payment won't process.

6. Michelle Duke Win User

Trying to buy a digital gift card and payment won't process.

This is what it does every time:
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Payment won't process when buy a game - Similar Threads - Payment won't process

2. when I request to make an in app gaming purchase, the app won't link to my MS payment method.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I request to make an in app gaming purchase, the app won't link to my MS payment method.: Windows support states there are no issues with my MS account itself. This problem has been ongoing likely 2-3 months. One change I did make was to install the beta Windows 2HH2. That date could...
  3. Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't let me change my region/country when adding a payment option: I am trying to buy a few Xbox One compatible XB360 and Original XB games. When I add a payment option to my account on the 360 in order to make the purchase it has my region/country set to the US,...
  4. Payment card won't delete.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment card won't delete.: I need to remove payment card from my account but its telling me to try again later. Why is this happening? 681a9df5-5a6f-4c81-a196-e670a063123b
  5. I'm in UK - Keeps displaying USD and payment won't accept UK customers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm in UK - Keeps displaying USD and payment won't accept UK customers: Hello, Can't buy anything because XBox keeps showing USD, even though I have logged on and made sure my payment and billing region is UK. Tried to purchase using USD but payment page won't allow...
  6. Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Won't Let Me Remove a Payment Option!: This has been happening to me for about 2 years now. Whenever I try to remove my Xbox live payment option, it says that my card can't be removed. It says to "Visit www.xbox.com/accounts for...
  7. Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me select my state when entering payment info?: I'm trying to add a credit card as a payment option to buy the Fallout 4 Season Pass and everything's fine except for the part where, when I press 'A' on 'New South Wales' (my state), when it asks...
  8. No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Valid Payment Option...But I added a debit card and it still won't work: I tried to buy the xbox 360 backwards comp Dead Space, and after getting the "no valid" message the first time, I added a debit card. I got the message again. And again, I delved into Google and...
  9. my xbox won't accept any of my payment options or let me use a code

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox won't accept any of my payment options or let me use a code: for the past 13 hours I have been trying to get my info into my xbox so I can get my gold membership back but nothing is working. I deleted my account off of my xbox, hard reset it, and logged...
  10. Won't allow me to add a new payment option.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't allow me to add a new payment option.: Every time I try to add my new card to my account it says that it cant been done right now and to check if the card is already on the account, which it isn't because it my new card Im putting on...