Payment issue.

Discus and support Payment issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I pre-ordered shadow of war but it said that it was cancelled, Eventhough i payed everything. Why was it cancelled? 9dc1a7c9-3238-43ef-8bc7-a5b01da96fbe Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RunicSix, Oct 9, 2017.

1. RunicSix
    RunicSix Guest

Payment issue.

I pre-ordered shadow of war but it said that it was cancelled, Eventhough i payed everything. Why was it cancelled?

:)

RunicSix, Oct 9, 2017
  2. MerlinKM
    MerlinKM Guest
    Disputing charges?

Always attempt to resolve with the merchant before issuing a dispute or stop payment with your bank.

MerlinKM, Oct 9, 2017
  3. DanRyder87
    DanRyder87 Guest
    Fallout 4 pip-boy edition how many are out there?

That would mean a ton to me mate. And yeah its Xbox one.

Only issue is payment. I'm more than happy to pay of course. But with us being total strangers sending a payment to you first is kind of dangerous hahaha.

DanRyder87, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Payment issue.

You'll want to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Oct 9, 2017
  5. Pleshek Win User

Payment issues

For more info my card is shown in settings on console and works for xone games but not for backward compatibility games.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Payment issue

Hi TheRookie312,

Here is the list of acceptable payment methods, you can find more information here on how to change your payment method. Go to and Select Change the way you pay then follow the instructions.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...es/manage-payment-options-and-billing-address

• Credit cards, including prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal (not available in all regions)
    • Mobile operator billing (not available in all regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)
  7. onyxishere Win User

Payment issue

Sorry but you are limited to currency (cards can be purchased in a store), credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or paypal which can be set up through your bank account.

Any other billing issues should be taken up through phone support. 1-800-469-9269 in North America or click the link to arrange a call back. support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Anghellic Karma Win User

Payment Issues

It would be best to contact Microsoft Support directly, rather than post your issue on a community forum. It would probably lead to quicker resolution of the issue as well!
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Payment Issues

Another question is this a regular bank debit/credit card or is this one of those prepaid like visa cards that you can purchase from a store?
Thema:

Payment issue.

1. Payment issue. - Similar Threads - Payment issue

2. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  3. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  4. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store what should regions same as mine do to make buyings from the store? What is the way or option for me to buy games or...
  5. Payment option issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment option issue: Hi there, Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store I've been using India region to buy games for the past year. Now I am facing some issues with the payment...
  6. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  7. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  8. Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or...
  9. payment issue I've never had before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment issue I've never had before: i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox live is charged on that same card and i have...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...