Payment issue error for same unit repair

Discus and support Payment issue error for same unit repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; heyy guys....... I'm hoping someone can help me so I have a Xbox series s maybe about six months one day I unplug the ac wire I replug it in I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Allpatpat1991, Jul 13, 2022.

1. Payment issue error for same unit repair

heyy guys....... I'm hoping someone can help me so I have a Xbox series s maybe about six months one day I unplug the ac wire I replug it in I'm getting a loud bzzzzzzzz noise I knew from the start it was not good I unplugged it repluged it back in power in the Xbox just went none existent

now I'm going to Microsoft website I put in for the repair first I'm getting a payment error I'm sure I dont owe anything my Microsoft account is not band or nothing I been trying off and on for like a month now i got the call from Microsoft dude was like yeah u can't pick Xbox will not turn on u have to pick power supply issue there's no option that says power supply so I call back there was a huge language barrier I just said man I'll call back she sent me a email stated my problem was I could not make a purchase from my Xbox I emailed her back it's been a week no response

I tried using multiple cards,removing and adding cards,I tried fixing my shipping and payment address Microsoft says it's a 0.00 payment fee for same unit repair but I just cannot get pass the damn payment error it's giving me right at the end I just need LIL assistants do I have to have a certain of money on the card or do I have to pay for some sort of taxes idk idk thanks for anyone that helps

:)

Allpatpat1991, Jul 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Allpatpat1991

Your Xbox console was purchased in the same country where your Microsoft account is set?
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

If that’s correct, if your console it’s on warranty repairs are free. So you don’t need to pay a fee or something

Please double check your console warranty here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=acco...

If everything seems fine there, try removing and registering again your Xbox console

Could you attach an screenshot of the error or exactly where are you getting it? (If necessary cover any personal/sensitive information)

I’ll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. kev edin Win User

Same Unit Repair

Ye as said you have opened the unit so you have cancelled out any warranty you had .

So if you send it to them you will be charged for repairs.

I have seen posts that say when they send there console away . It's not the same one that comes back . I could be wrong though 🤔
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Same Unit Repair

The Xbox Repair centre wouldn't touch it, even if you paid them.
    This exactly.

They will see that you have opened it yourself & just send it back to you.They will not repair it even if you pay them which is part of the terms for Microsoft repairing a console.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Same Unit Repair

Hey L4Z3R

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

As stated by the Xbox Forums Ambassadors on this thread, if the Service Center sees that the console has been tampered with, then they will not repair the console, and they will send it back to you.

As there is no further information that we can provide to you on this matter, and to prevent any further repetitive answers, we will now be locking this thread. If you have any other questions or concerns that differ from this matter, please, feel free to
    create a new thread and we will cater to you there.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Same Unit Repair

The Xbox Repair centre wouldn't touch it, even if you paid them.
Thema:

1. Payment issue error for same unit repair - Similar Threads - Payment issue error

2. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  3. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  4. Payment issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment issue: Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store what should regions same as mine do to make buyings from the store? What is the way or option for me to buy games or...
  5. Payment option issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Payment option issue: Hi there, Since Uzbekistan is not in the list for making purchases from the game store I've been using India region to buy games for the past year. Now I am facing some issues with the payment...
  6. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  7. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  8. Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield Premium Upgrade Preorder payment Issue: Hey, unfortunately my card is not being accepted for starfield deluxe upgrade preorder here's the ID: 7667910189, so I want to pay with the gift card if possible, but I'm unable to cancel it or...
  9. payment issue I've never had before

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment issue I've never had before: i received an email today stating my order for preorder of Starfield didn't go through. it said i needed to update my card info. my normal monthly xbox live is charged on that same card and i have...
  10. Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding Payment Issue: Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I have tried for a few hours to add a new payment method to me Microsoft account but I keep getting the error message "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." I know...