Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

Discus and support Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RayyanMir, Jun 15, 2019.

1. RayyanMir
    RayyanMir Guest

Hello there,

So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error message , but the next day i got message from the bank that 4 sr was deducted
    from my card and that it went to Microsoft and the purchase was made from Finland, who was agent because i live in Saudi Arabia.

This is completely unacceptable because i didn't even get the gamepass

:)

RayyanMir, Jun 15, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    RayyanMir
    !

I'm sorry to hear about the issue that you're experiencing with your newly purchased subscription.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what might be causing that issue. The agent would be able to tell what
    your current charges / transactions / active subscriptions are and get it all figured out for you.

You can also sign into microsoft account at account.microsoft.com to confirm your latest transactions and current subscriptions.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

It might have held the payment against your banking account, pending the transaction. But if the content you purchased didn't go through, then the amount should be refunded. How long ago was this done? And was it done over the phone with an official Microsoft
    Support employee? If so, and it's been a while and still isn't showing up for you, then contact Support for a refund or you can go through your bank, and you can try again if you wish to.
  4. RayyanMir Win User

It was done today by official Microsoft agent

I am not looking for refund,i was hoping i could get the gamepass ultimate
  5. DanMen334 Win User

xbox live gold is a joke

it's true, the games you have with gold you can't play them until you pay for the service again, personally I don't love it, unfortunately all console services require payment to play online, already it depends on everyone choosing their best option, maybe
    it's a good idea for you to pay xbox gamepass ultimate since you get the online and access to many games, personally I didn't pay gold until before gamepass ultimate
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Ultimate game pass

The ultimate gamepass is a service that contains gold along with the gamepass, the time acquired with a gamepass converts to ultimate the period will be reduced.
Thema:

1. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service - Similar Threads - Payment gamepass ultimate

2. microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft are taking 2 payments per month for my 1 gamepass subscription!: thats all. getting ripped off and cant contact a human. you rang me and hung up cf2cd2d1-b522-4fdd-be87-5f52ce24bc8d
  3. Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway i can redeem Xbox Gamepass without payment method? I ain't paying anyways: I am 13 years old and i want the 3 month FREE XBOX GAMEPASS but they said that i need a payment method, Is there any other way i can redeem without payment method because i am LITERALLY JUST A KID...
  4. Can't use Xbox gamepass ultimate, payment not recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Xbox gamepass ultimate, payment not recognized: Dear support, I am not able to renew my xbox ultimate game pass. I am using this in the netherlands, europe. In this month, the payment has taken long to go through. I received a message from my...
  5. When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment...: When buying XBOX gamepass for PC error is showing"You cancelled payment or your payment service provider was unable to authorise it." 0a8d639a-0e38-4cdd-a1cb-21d16048502f
  6. Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Malaysia PC GAMEPASS double payment Issue: Hi All, I tried to find an answer of my question in xbox support FAQ but could not find it, therefore, I would like to get help here. I am from Malaysia and subscribed to Malaysia PC Gamepass...
  7. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not delivered after payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate not delivered after payment: Hello i bought gamepass ultimate yesterday and it's still not added to my account, i would like to know if i can get my gamepass or should i contact my bank for a refund cause they failed to...
  8. Expired payment notifications keep showing up on Xbox/Gamepass UI for Windows

in XBoX Accessibility
    Expired payment notifications keep showing up on Xbox/Gamepass UI for Windows: Any fix to the "Looks like your credit card is expiring soon. Update it now to keep playing!". Every time I login into the Xbox/Gamepass windows UI I see this banner now. The card set as my...
  9. Gamepass payment issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass payment issues: While trying to pay for gamepass, which is a few days late because of my current setup, I received an error popup (note, I'm currently on mobile, the error didn't load in before the page switched...
  10. Gamepass with Payment Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass with Payment Plan: I just purchased a Series X on the monthly payment plan (not that I needed to buy it on credit, but it was the only one to buy an XBox at retail prices). It is supposed to come with 2 years of...