payment by visa

Discus and support payment by visa in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been paying for xbox live through visa and now im trying to use a redeem code but it wont let me so i tried to take off the visa but it wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by elmurrayo, Jan 4, 2014.

1. elmurrayo
    elmurrayo Guest

payment by visa

I have been paying for xbox live through visa and now im trying to use a redeem code but it wont let me so i tried to take off the visa but it wont take it off i need help with this im getting very annoyed i have tried everything even came on the wed page
    to take it off but it keeps saying iv found a glich

:)

elmurrayo, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Xbox Ukraine payment in UAH

Hi! I'm from Ukraine. I see by xbox online store very very good prices for games in UAH! But xbox service doesn't take my visa card for payment in UAH! But it takes my visa card for payment in RUB (prices are not so good). What the problem with payment in
    UAH?

FieryBarbecue68, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Visa payment

Hi,

I cannot cancel a VISA payment after having 1 months free ţrial, cannot get help from anywhere, £5.99 been going out of my account since Mar 2016!

Will anyone help?

BossFox22836109, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Smwutches Win User

Visa payment

You should be able to turn off auto-renewal and/or cancel the subscription at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    If you're still having issues, you'll want to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

About Fable 3

[quote user="AdriAn2212"]

CAMAROBOY69 i did that and the SAME error pops up.I still have my payment saved with the old VISA card.Is it because of that?

[/quote]

If it is an old Visa that you do not use anymore then yes that is probably why the DL is not working. It needs to recognize a proper payment option.
  6. ViciousCut T70 Win User

Purchase option locked, account suspended

Can I use a a prepaid Visa from Walmart to update my payment method?
  7. ShaunPerry Win User

Can't add free demo to my 360 from this website!

I still get this message mate and I have a visa card as a payment option.
  8. Blood Mufinz Win User

Cancelled VISA Card = Banned Account ?

trying to remove my visa card as a payment option and am going to live cards.card cant be removed
Thema:

payment by visa

1. payment by visa - Similar Threads - payment visa

2. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: I keep getting this message whilst trying to purchase a game "We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." Anyone know how I can resolve this ??...
  3. 'accidentally' purchasing vbucks despite payment methods being removed

in XBoX on Windows
    'accidentally' purchasing vbucks despite payment methods being removed: My son keeps 'accidentally' purchasing vbucks and coins for games even though I have removed all payment methods. How is this possible? I had already removed cards and payment methods but it keeps...
  4. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  5. I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have gottem a strange payment on my card thats was 8.81 even though my card was...: please help [img] 8e81e343-1d0e-492c-8934-f663969f8896
  6. the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match: I just got the Xbox series s… now I’m trying to subscribe to game pass ultimate but i keep getting the error message of “ the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region...
  7. Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stopped accepting my recurring payment for Xbox Ultimate. Xbox support unhelpful, how...: As stated in the question my payments suddenly stopped being taken its a card that was already set up for payments so it makes no sense that it would just stop. When I attempted to correct the...
  8. Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using a prepaid visa debit card for payment option?: is there any way I can use my prepaid debit visa gift card in the Xbox store? I've tried to add it as a payment option but it won't let me. Is there any other way I can use the money?...
  9. Visa payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Visa payment: Hi, I cannot cancel a VISA payment after having 1 months free ţrial, cannot get help from anywhere, £5.99 been going out of my account since Mar 2016! Will anyone help?...
  10. New visa card not accepted as valid payment method

in XBoX on Consoles
    New visa card not accepted as valid payment method: New visa card not accepted as valid payment method, regardless if details are correct or if card can be used online with other vendors and your bank confirms xbox.com does not have a valid...