Paymant

Discus and support Paymant in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello. What is happend? Service Xbox tried to get my money from my Visa card for month status that i've canceled! Info about payment Номер заказа... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FieryBarbecue68, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Paymant

hello.

What is happend?

Service Xbox tried to get my money from my Visa card for month status that i've canceled!

Info about payment

Номер заказа
    Получить помощь по заказу

Итого
    239,00 ₽
    Сведения
    Please cancel this future trying to get my money by xbox service.
    I've already bought gold status for a year!
    Inform me please about cancelling by mail.
    Thanks!

:)

FieryBarbecue68, Dec 19, 2015
  2. Hazi70
    Hazi70 Guest
    Been trying to redeem Xbox live membership code

Here the same

XBOS-3014 nothing else

Tried everything on console, all my different PCS - deleted all paymant Options, reentered CC, tried with PayPal, ......

Tried the prepaid CArd

Hazi70, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Free games of the month backwards compatibal

So i got xbox live and this month assassins creed 3 is free on xbox one but i am not able to download the game because i dont have an active paymant ( like adding ure creditcard to xbox ) why is this a thing? i need answers

Thnx in advance.

TheAwesomeNoah, Dec 19, 2015
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Paymant

You will need to contact support directly as forum support cannot help in this. You can chat with them here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

geekfather, Dec 19, 2015
  5. geekfather Win User

Paymant

You will need to contact support directly as forum support cannot help in this. You can chat with them here
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox payment

The paymant is Automatic now I Think, go in My Microsoft Account / Billing /payments and see your Subscriptions
  7. choppyseize Win User

Issue with paymant

Hi, yes as stated you would need to contact support to resolve this, It could on your cards end too so you may want to contact your card company as well
  8. {Parity} Win User

Issue with paymant

You will need to contact support directly for assistance with purchasing issues. https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Hazi70 Win User

Been trying to redeem Xbox live membership code

Here the same

XBOS-3014 nothing else

Tried everything on console, all my different PCS - deleted all paymant Options, reentered CC, tried with PayPal, ......

Tried the prepaid CArd
Thema:

Paymant

1. Paymant - Similar Threads - Paymant

2. Issue with paymant

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with paymant: Today I got an unpaid payment from the xbox game pass from my account. The microsoft account shows that the payment is unsuccessful. Money from the account has been downloaded and I would like to...