Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

Discus and support Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mddavisDJ, Feb 16, 2019.

1. mddavisDJ
    mddavisDJ Guest

Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later”

So I am trying to pay for xbox live and it is a past due balance that i am trying to pay for but everytime i subscribe I get a message thats says something went wrong try again later. So I tey to process the card on file to pay and it says its processed
    but the payment never comes off the card nor does the xbox live work help!!!

:)

mddavisDJ, Feb 16, 2019
  2. steeledwand7664 Win User

Normally when a subscription goes past due it will not allow you to use the payment option that was originally tried to use to pay for it and you would need to use a different payment option.

You can go to account.microsoft.com and add a new payment option and use that to pay the past due amount.
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. xlaeser Win User

Trouble Xbox live Gold

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this, can you let us know what the full error message is that you see when trying to pay the past due amount please?

Thank you!
    Hey,

yeah the full message error is

"

Sorry, something went wrong.
    We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: UmgZeZXdEESvweax.41.39.58"
  5. JackTheWolf1986 Win User

Redeeming Code of Dying Light isn't possible

It's not working either...

I just get following..

"Something went wrong.

We are sorry! Try again later."
  6. Stumplstltskin1 Win User

Something went wrong Sorry about that. Please try again later.

I bought a 12 month code, got charged twice and called for help on Friday, the double charge was refunded and I was given a pre paid code which when I put it in it says Something went wrong. Please try your purchase again in a few minutes. I've called support
    4 times now and it is now Tuesday and I still can't redeem the code I got from Microsoft themselves nor can anyone tell me how this happened. I now have to wait ANOTHER 5-6 days for another resolution even though as far as they can tell, nothing is wrong with
    my account. Extremely frustrating!!!
Thema:

1. Paying past due amount for Xbox live but getting a “sorry something went wrong try again later” - Similar Threads - Paying past due

2. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  3. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  4. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  5. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  6. Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription: Can someone help me with my subscription to pay for my past due ammount, im trying to pay for it and it keeps saying “there is a problem with service please try again later” so i waited a day and...
  7. Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(: I have been trying to pay for an XBOX live gold past due subscription (payment failed as I changed phone providers) for over a week now. I keep getting 'something went wrong' error messages when...
  8. Cant pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant pay for past due subscription: Ive tried and tried to pay for a past due subscription but it wont allow me unless i input a payment method, cant i just pay for the past due subscription with the money i already have on my...
  9. Pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due: It says pay past due on my subscription But the payment has been paid to Microsoft c24ddb96-cf4b-4acf-873c-bc9955525307
  10. wont let me pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me pay for past due subscription: alright i bought a gold gift card and its says i have a past due subscription i bought a gift card to pay for it and i need a credit card which i dont have i need help...