paying overdue subscription problem

Discus and support paying overdue subscription problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my card expired for payment of xboxlive gold sub, it is overdue. i have tried to pay now with paypal and a new card, it says processing payment but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fwb1973, Feb 10, 2018.

1. fwb1973
    fwb1973 Guest

my card expired for payment of xboxlive gold sub, it is overdue. i have tried to pay now with paypal and a new card, it says processing payment but thats it, when i recheck later it still says overdue, this has been happening for ages.

any ideas?

:)

fwb1973, Feb 10, 2018
  2. Sma11ishMist
    Sma11ishMist Guest
    Overdue balance problem

Ok so I noticed I had an overdue subscription payment to make so I was like ok I’ll go pay it of and it won’t let me because the subscription is overdue?! If you don’t get what I mean we’ll I can’t buy anything because it’s overdue even the subscription
    so I’m like what? Please Help.

Sma11ishMist, Feb 10, 2018
  3. Why is my Microsoft account not linked up with my gamertag or profile? How do I change this?

I can't access my overdue subscriptions.

WinsomeWings826, Feb 10, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Feb 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live Gold Overdue

You can find out how to pay an overdue balance HERE

You have to use a credit/debit card or paypal to pay a overdue balance.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Overdue Payment

You would pay the overdue balance to reactive the subscription.
  8. Вадосвадос Win User

Xbox live gold

"Attention! You cannot cancel a subscription to the Xbox if it is expired or suspended. You must first pay the overdue balance."
    Can I not pay this overdue balance? I do not want to use a subscription. I do not know what to do..
  9. ngocphi Win User

Overdue balance problem

you need to pay off the balance of the overdue subscription with a credit card or debit card or paypal

Not with a subscription card
Thema:

1. paying overdue subscription problem - Similar Threads - paying overdue subscription

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  9. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  10. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...