Paying for past due subscriptions !Problem!

Discus and support Paying for past due subscriptions !Problem! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In subscription section, this message is written; Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due 179,00 ₺... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CahitGurel, Jan 25, 2018.

1. CahitGurel
    CahitGurel Guest

In subscription section, this message is written;

Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due 179,00 ₺

The message is written because my credit card date is expired and i assigned a new credit card.

When i try to make pay now and select the valid credit card, i get the message

We’re processing your payment of 179,00 ₺. Going forward, we’ll use Visa ** **** for your Altın – 12 Aylık subscription.

But nothings happened and i cannot to connect xbox live.

I think payment option is stucked on the old credit card numbers.

Please help

:)

CahitGurel, Jan 25, 2018
  2. Paying for past-due subscription

I had an Xbox live subscription for a couple months but wasn't able to pay it. I didn't want the cost to keep building up I decided to cancel my subscription with out paying for the rest of subscription as I didn't have the money. Now that I do have the
    money and want to pay off my past-due subscriptions, it won't let me. It won't accept my debit card and there is no "pay now" option available. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Blueberryking14, Jan 25, 2018
  3. Paying for past-due subscription

The problem with this is that my card was unregistered because of me not paying for the subscription and I can't re-add it to my account. I'm told to check if my card is still valid and it is since I can make purchases elsewhere with it so I don't understand
    why this problem is occurring just for Xbox.

Blueberryking14, Jan 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 25, 2018
  5. Did you ever get any help on this? Im in the same problem...

Bijoux Styles, Feb 23, 2018
  6. same thing is hopping to me but my card didn't expire

XW KILLERMAN XW, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Smwutches Win User

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. Bijoux Styles Win User

Did you ever get any help on this? Im in the same problem...
  9. XW KILLERMAN XW Win User

same thing is hopping to me but my card didn't expire
  10. eoinduggan Win User

paying a past due subscription

From my knowlage it is not possible I'm afraid. You can get gift cards for a month game pass have you looked in those?
    Im pretty sure xbox doesnt allow that either , if your subscription runs out they will give you like 1 hour extra the day it runs out so they can force you to pay for another month. I didnt know about this before and i let a gamepass subscription run out
    thinking that was that i payed for the month i used now theyll take it off me wjen the payment fails and id just buy it when i wanted it again. Well i never wanted it again and went to sell my xbox and account and was met with the past due. Tried deleting
    my card details and nope. They were linked to a subscription. So i tried cancelling the subscription and nope. Only option is to pay for another month of gamepass that i hadnt used nor did i want. The only work around is to make a fake paypal , try to pay
    with that then when it fails it becomes the payment method for the subscription and you can delete your card but you've to leave the paypal account on it for 3 months before xbox cancels the subscription. Its a very scummy business practice.
  11. Bijoux Styles Win User

Paying for past-due subscription

I'm having the same problem as you, without knowing i had past due amount owed i went to buy a code while out shopping.. When i tried to enter it im being told i need to pay $80. Just wondering how im charged $80 when my CC was expired and im sure as hell
    didnt get any xbl free during that time..

Im down the amount of buying the code at the store and being forced to pay $80 for xbl...

Isnt there an option just to pay the fee... My xbl ran out at the start of the month sooo i doubt in less then 1 month i owe $80...
Thema:

1. Paying for past due subscriptions !Problem! - Similar Threads - Paying past due

2. Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate: Can't pay past due bill for Xbox game Pass Ultimate. Expired yesterday, didn't have the funds in the correct account. went to pay it today and wont let me. this comes up: Sorry, something...
  3. Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t pay for past due subscription for game pass ultimate with my card?: Ive been having this issue ever since ive gotten my xbox one. Whenever i try to buy anything it always says “try a different way to pay”. I tried changing my region, i temporarily live in Germany,...
  4. Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't i use my account balance to pay past due?: I dont see why i can't spend my account balance to bring my subscription's up to date. Like i use to add money to the account then bring things current but now i need a credit card to bring things...
  5. Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't one pay for past due subscriptions with microsoft account balance!?: Thing is, I am in Netherlands. For some reason when I try to couple my ING bank account webpage always pops out this message "Something went wrong". Then I tried to top up the microsoft balance,...
  6. Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Ultimate Not Working to pay past due subscription: Can someone help me with my subscription to pay for my past due ammount, im trying to pay for it and it keeps saying “there is a problem with service please try again later” so i waited a day and...
  7. Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pay for past due subscriptions PLEASE HELP :(: I have been trying to pay for an XBOX live gold past due subscription (payment failed as I changed phone providers) for over a week now. I keep getting 'something went wrong' error messages when...
  8. Cant pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant pay for past due subscription: Ive tried and tried to pay for a past due subscription but it wont allow me unless i input a payment method, cant i just pay for the past due subscription with the money i already have on my...
  9. Pay past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pay past due: It says pay past due on my subscription But the payment has been paid to Microsoft c24ddb96-cf4b-4acf-873c-bc9955525307
  10. wont let me pay for past due subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    wont let me pay for past due subscription: alright i bought a gold gift card and its says i have a past due subscription i bought a gift card to pay for it and i need a credit card which i dont have i need help...