Paying for nothing?

Discus and support Paying for nothing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the 22nd, Xbox took 14.99 out of my bank account for gamepass ultimate, yet for some reason I haven't been able to play online or play anything from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GuyInABlindfold, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Paying for nothing?

On the 22nd, Xbox took 14.99 out of my bank account for gamepass ultimate, yet for some reason I haven't been able to play online or play anything from gamepass. it seems like no one from support is actually doing any supporting because it's been like this
    for 3 days now.

Is this a known issue, or am I the only one being screwed?

:)

GuyInABlindfold, Nov 2, 2019
  2. NasifK Win User

Paying for nothing?

Did you have recurring payments set as the default setting or did you manually do it? Maybe you can request a refund and get it again.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Paying for nothing?

4. GuyInABlindfold Win User

Paying for nothing?

I haven't received a message from Xbox saying so... I don't even know what I would receive an enforcement action for. I don't bm people, I don't cheat, and I don't even reply to most of my messages.
  5. AthenasWrath01 Win User

Paying for nothing?

Make sure you keep contacting xbox so they can help you resolve this issue. Sometimes it happens though. A few weeks I had a similar issue. I contact technical support on xbox.com and Ichatted with them and they fixed the isaues for me. Good luck.
  6. fredgiblet Win User

payed for nothing?

Have you tried re-downloading your profile on your console?
Thema:

Paying for nothing?

1. Paying for nothing? - Similar Threads - Paying nothing

2. Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I go online after paying twice for 1 month: I've paid twice for this month my subscription didn't expire, and I still can't connect online. It tells me contact support, I have been doing this for seven days...
  3. i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    i want to use paypal to pay xbox dev mode how i do it and its possible?: i want to use paypal and i want to know its possible or not? 091b7486-acad-4eaa-8b7f-640018b0e55d
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  6. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  7. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  8. Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I not pay for Xbox Dev Mode?: I have tried to pay for an Xbox Dev Mode account yesterday and it wouldn’t work. It said that the payment for £14.40 had been declined. I knew that I had enough in my account to play for it and I...
  9. I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont wanna pay this ,pls help me MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO: MICROSOFT*14 DAY TRIAL REMSBILL.INFO SG i dont wanna lost my money with this 8c440118-2069-4170-8628-36a5b3ca2a0f
  10. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...